Windows Utility Tool Description
Windows Utility Tool is a malicious rogue antispyware which tries to cheat computer users into purchasing its licensed version. As a successor of Windows Optimization & Security, Windows Utility Tool inherits the same behavior patterns. With the help of backdoor Trojans, malicious websites, and ads, this malware enters into your computer without your approval or awareness.
When inside your computer, Windows Utility Tool will modify your computer configurations to make its processes run automatically whenever you log in your Windows. Windows Utility Tool automatically launches its scanner and states that it finds a bunch of Trojans, spyware and worm etc on your workstation. What’s more, Windows Utility Tool generates a large number of popup notification claiming to detect various computer malware. The fact is that its scan report and notifications are invented by Windows Utility Tool to persuade you to purchase it. Don’t fall into this trick. Instead, remove fake Windows Utility Tool instantly at the first sight on your machine.
Screenshot of Windows Utility Tool
Windows Utility Tool is Very Dangerous
Windows Utility Tool is a malicious fake antispyware program
Windows Utility Tool may spread via Trojans
Windows Utility Tool may display numerous fake security messages
Windows Utility Tool may install additional spyware to your computer
Windows Utility Tool violates your privacy and compromises your security
Windows Utility Tool causes your computer slowing down and even crashing constantly.
How to Remove Windows Utility Tool Manually?
1) The processes to be stopped are listed below:
2) The files to be deleted are listed below:
3) The registry entries that need to be removed are as follows:
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionWinlogon "Shell" = "%AppData%[random].exe"
Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. If you cannot solve the issue with the instructions above or need any other assistance, please ask Tee Support Online Technical Support for help.
- Remove Net Protector AntiVirus 2010 Virus (Fake Net Protector AntiVirus 2010 Manual Removal)
- Easily Get Rid of Backdoor.Win32.Spammy.gf (Manual Removal Guide)
- How to Remove Win32/Kheagol.Patch.B Virus - Guide to Get Rid of Win32/Kheagol.Patch.B Easily
- Trojan:SymbOS/OpFake.A Virus? Manual Removal Step by Step
- How to Fix Backdoor:Win32/Fynloski.A Step by Step. Virus Removal
- How to Remove Win 7 Antispyware 2011 - Guide to Get Rid of Win 7 Antispyware 2011 Easily
- Completely Remove Trojan-Downloader.Java.Vadkad gains - Step-by-Step Guide to Get Rid of Trojan-Downloader.Java.Vadkad Manually
- How to Remove Trojan-PWS.Win32.Zbot, Delete Trojan-PWS.Win32.Zbot
- Remove Backdoor:W32/Smadow.gen!B - Completely Delete and Get Rid of Backdoor:W32/Smadow.gen!B