Internet Defender Description
Internet Defender is a fake security software that only pretends being an antivirus but in fact is completely useless. It enters computer systems secretly by employing Trojan viruses which make the infiltration absolutely secret and users authorization is not required while downloading Internet Defender. It’s installed without slightest user’s consent. No matter how it boasts of itself, it will never protect you from cyber threats, for it is a big threat itself and may cause irrevocable damage to your system.
Once Internet Defender sneaks into your computer, it would get configured to run system scanner automatically each time you log in to Windows. The scanner pretends to detect a bunch of dangerous files and then states that you first need to pay for a license of Internet Defender in order to remove the infections. Besides, when Internet Defender is running in the background it generates tons of security notifications claiming that your system contains tons of infections that are posing risk to your privacy. All it wants from you is money and you should notice that clearly, don’t be fooled by it, please remove it as soon as possible to ensure the safety of your system.
The Screenshot of Internet Defender
Internet Defender is Extremely Dangerous
It installs rogue software without your permission.
It disables executable antivirus on your computer.
It gives fake warnings to mislead you to pay for it.
It blocks opening legitimate websites but its purchase page.
It violates your privacy and compromises your security.
How to Remove Internet Defender Manually?
1) Locate and delete Internet Defender associated files：
%AppData%\[random]_.mkv %AppData%\[random].avi %AppData%\[random].ico %AllUsersProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\[random].lnk %UserProfile%\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Internet Defender.lnk %UserProfile%\Desktop\Internet Defender.lnk %Temp%\wrk3.tmp %Temp%\[random].dll %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\[random].lnk %Program Files%\Internet Defender\
2) Detect and delete Internet Defender related registry entries：
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "[random HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "[random]"
Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. If you cannot solve the issue with the instructions above or need any other assistance, please ask Tee Support Online Technical Support for help.
- Easily Get Rid of Adware.Give4Free Virus (Manual Removal Guide)
- Guide to Remove Trojan.Tracur.Gen Manually - Uninstall Trojan.Tracur.Gen Step by Step
- Cannot Uninstall Searchspice.com?- Searchspice.com Virus Manual Removal
- How to Remove Unlimguard.com Hijacker? Unlimguard.com Manual Removal Instructions
- How to Remove Trojan Horse Agent3.AYIB Virus (Uninstall Guide)
- How to Remove Windows System Tasks Virus (Fake Windows System Tasks Manual Removal)
- How Can I Remove FBI MoneyPak Virus Asking for $200 to Unlock My PC? Ransomware Removal
- Manually Remove MyFunDeals.info Completely- How to Eliminate MyFunDeals.info Manually
- Suffering from Fantastigames.metacrawler.com Redirect Virus? Manual Removal Step by Step