Internet Defender Description
Internet Defender is a fake security software that only pretends being an antivirus but in fact is completely useless. It enters computer systems secretly by employing Trojan viruses which make the infiltration absolutely secret and users authorization is not required while downloading Internet Defender. It’s installed without slightest user’s consent. No matter how it boasts of itself, it will never protect you from cyber threats, for it is a big threat itself and may cause irrevocable damage to your system.
Once Internet Defender sneaks into your computer, it would get configured to run system scanner automatically each time you log in to Windows. The scanner pretends to detect a bunch of dangerous files and then states that you first need to pay for a license of Internet Defender in order to remove the infections. Besides, when Internet Defender is running in the background it generates tons of security notifications claiming that your system contains tons of infections that are posing risk to your privacy. All it wants from you is money and you should notice that clearly, don’t be fooled by it, please remove it as soon as possible to ensure the safety of your system.
The Screenshot of Internet Defender
Internet Defender is Extremely Dangerous
It installs rogue software without your permission.
It disables executable antivirus on your computer.
It gives fake warnings to mislead you to pay for it.
It blocks opening legitimate websites but its purchase page.
It violates your privacy and compromises your security.
How to Remove Internet Defender Manually?
1) Locate and delete Internet Defender associated files：
%AppData%\[random]_.mkv %AppData%\[random].avi %AppData%\[random].ico %AllUsersProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\[random].lnk %UserProfile%\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Internet Defender.lnk %UserProfile%\Desktop\Internet Defender.lnk %Temp%\wrk3.tmp %Temp%\[random].dll %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\[random].lnk %Program Files%\Internet Defender\
2) Detect and delete Internet Defender related registry entries：
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "[random HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "[random]"
Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. If you cannot solve the issue with the instructions above or need any other assistance, please ask Tee Support Online Technical Support for help.
- Remove Backdoor.Bifrose - Completely Delete and Get Rid of Backdoor.Bifrose
- How to Remove Trojan horse Agent_r.AOB Manually (Virus Removal Help)
- Get Rid of Trojan.RepackSMS Effectively and Safely(Manual Removal Guide)
- Manually Remove Fake Computer Fix (Virus Computer Fix Uninstall Guide)
- Remove Trojan:JS/Redirect.KT Virus Manually - Guide to Delete/Stop Trojan:JS/Redirect.KT Completely
- Remove Windows Interactive Safety Fake Manually, Uninstall Windows Interactive Safety Virus Safely
- How to Remove Fake Virus:Win32/Patchload.R Virus? Virus:Win32/Patchload.R Manual Removal Guide
- Get Rid of Bestmarkstore.com, Delete Bestmarkstore
- Remove Ultimate Scan Virus (Fake Ultimate Scan Manual Removal Instructions)