Downloaded Optimizer Pro Speed Guard somehow? Are you googling its removal tools? This article and the backup technicians will be a friend in need.
What Is Optimizer Pro Speed Guard? Is It Safe Or not?
Most victims suffering from Optimizer Pro Speed Guard found the security popups stating that their computers have hundreds of errors, and need to register and use its full version. But how come there their are so many problems all of a sudden with decent antivirus? No doubt that something goes wrong. Yes, the problem lies in Optimizer Pro Speed Guard which is a fake antivirus program programmed by cyber swine to cheat money from the gullible users with a series of scaring tactics including the mentioned fake pupups, bogus system scans and the mimic scan reports with list of infections.Furthermore, with the rogue the computer take a turn for the worse, even you’ll take a risk of loosing the credit card password. There is no reason to stop conducting the attempt to complete remove Optimizer Pro Speed Guard.
Understand the Hazards to Be with Optimizer Pro Speed Guard
- Sneaks into the system as a fake online scanner without user notice.
- Adds itself a start-up registry to be synced with Windows loading.
- Jeopardizes user privacy such as banking account or login information.
- Redirects search results and visiting pages to suspicious websites.
- Blocks regular security utilities and programs including AV and task manager.
Where Should I Start to Eliminate Optimizer Pro Speed Guard?
Trying to uninstall Optimizer Pro Speed Guard from Control Panel’s add / remove program module? Sometimes you may not find the rogue’s any program listed there, even though you do, the removal is not complete since some of its files are rooted into legit system files to escape the detection. Thus reputable antivirus cannot succeed in the elimination in spite of how many AV you have switched. Hope below manual method is your last stop to get rid of Optimizer Pro Speed Guard:
1. Go to Task Manager with hotkeys Alt+Ctrl+Delete. If it fails, please restart the computer into Safe Mode With Networking by constantly tapping F8 before Windows launches and try again. When you are there, find and stop the rogues running process.
2 Search for and delete its related files in Local Disk C:
%AppData%\random.dll %AppData%\Protector-<random letters>.exe %AppData%\Protector-<random letters>.exe %AppData%\result.db %CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Optimizer Pro Speed Guard.lnk %Desktop%\Optimizer Pro Speed Guard.lnk
3. Open Registry Editor by typing regedit in the search box navigating from Start menu. Then navigate to remove the associated registry entries listed as following:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegedit" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegistryTools" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableTaskMgr" = 0 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin" = 0 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "ConsentPromptBehaviorUser" = 0 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "EnableLUA" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "Inspector" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "net" = "2012-5-12_7" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "UID" = "ypjcmvvgbv" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ASProtect HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AluSchedulerSvc.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\bisp.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\emsw.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\init.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\mscache.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\patch.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\rwg.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\tfak5.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\wnad.exe ... and many more Image File Execution Options entries.
Notes: If you are still confused with the removal procedure, please click here to chat with an online expert for more details.
- Trying to Remove Activate Ultimate Protection Virus – How to Uninstall Activate Ultimate Protection Rogue
- Installed Windows Advanced Toolkit – How to Remove / Uninstall the Rogue
- How to Uninstall Smart PC Cleaner – Removal Guides
- How to Remove / Uninstall Windows Antivirus Rampart Virus
- How to Reomve / Uninstall Windows Ultimate Security Patch Virus?
- How to Remove System Protection Tools Virus Effectively
- How to Remove Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.biwp Manually (Uninstall Guide)
- Worm.Duptwux.A Manual Removal - Completely Uninstall Worm.Duptwux.A
- Delete Win32:Alureon-AOW Manually - How to Remove Win32:Alureon-AOW Quickly
- Manually Remove Backdoor.Win32.IRCBot.sgu, Complete Virus Removal
- Exploit:JS/Blacole.A? Best Exploit:JS/Blacole.A Virus Manual Removal Help
- Manually Remove Worm:Win32/Morto.gen!B Virus - Completely Delete and Get Rid of Worm:Win32/Morto.gen!B
- How to Remove Freescanantiagency.com Hijacker? Freescanantiagency.com Virus Manual Removal
- Best Way to Remove Trojan:Win32/Sirefaf.J, Easily and Completely
- How to Remove Troj/ZAccInf-B Virus - Effectively and Easily Get Rid of Troj/ZAccInf-B Thoroughly