Is your computer infected with Windows Premium Guard virus? Is Windows Premium Guard Fake or genuine? This following article will show you how to safely and quickly remove Windows Premium Guard by manual way.
Windows Premium Guard Description
Windows Premium Guard is classified as ransomware application that displays false scan results and security alerts in order to scare you into purchasing the program. When Windows Premium Guard is installed it will be configured to start automatically when Windows starts. Once started it will scan your computer and state that there are numerous infections present, but will not allow you to remove any of them until you purchase the program. Please don’t fall into its trap because this is just a deceptious trick of Windows Premium Guard and its final aim is to cheat your money. If you detect Windows Premium Guard on your screen, it’s required to remove it as soon as possible to safeguard your computer.
Windows Premium Guard Screenshot
Windows Premium Guard is a Big Threat to Your System
* Windows Premium Guard is a malicious fake antispyware program
* Windows Premium Guard may spread via Trojans
* Windows Premium Guard may display numerous fake security messages
* Windows Premium Guard may install additional spyware to your computer
* Windows Premium Guard violates your privacy and compromises your security
* Windows Premium Guard causes your computer slowing down and even crashing constantly
Can I get rid of Windows Premium Guard by my anti-virus tools?
Many computer users may take it for granted that antivirus software or antispyware program can relieve their annoyance when infected with Windows Premium Guard. However, they failed to achieve their anticipated results because Windows Premium Guard can’t be detected by any antivirus completely or it can even disable antivirus’ scanning. In reality, you should know that there is no perfect anti-virus tool that can solve everything because many viruses are created each day and it takes time for anti-virus software to make solutions for the latest viruses. Through continuous study, professional manual removal is the most effective way to get rid of Windows Premium Guard.
How to Remove Windows Premium Guard Manually?
1) Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking:
Restart your computer >> As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap “F8″ key constantly >> Use the arrow keys to highlight the “Safe Mode with Networking” option and then press ENTER >> If you don’t get the Safe Mode with Networking option, please restart the computer again and keep tapping “F8″ key immediately.
2) Locate and delete Windows Premium Guard associated files:
3) Detect and remove Windows Premium Guard related registry entries:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Inspector %AppData%\Protector-[rnd].exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect 0 HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\ID 4 HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\UID [rnd] HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\net [date of installation] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin 0 HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\ConsentPromptBehaviorUser 0 HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\EnableLUA 0 HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AAWTray.exe HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AAWTray.exe\Debugger svchost.exe HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVCare.exe HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVCare.exe\Debugger svchost.exe HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVENGINE.EXE HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVENGINE.EXE\Debugger svchost.exe HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\regedit.exe
Manual removal is a complex and hazardous process that may cause irreparable man-made damage to your computer. If you’re not professional, it is recommended that you back up Windows registry first before carrying out the approach. Can’t remove Windows Premium Guard virus by yourself? Please click to chat with 24/7 online PC experts, your problem will be fixed effectively.
- Remove Windows Functionality Checker Virus, Get Rid of Fake Windows Functionality Checker Manually
- Manually Remove Windows Active Guard Fraud, Get Rid of Windows Active Guard Virus
- Seek Help to Remove Windows Maintenance Suite Virus, Uninstall Windows Maintenance Suite Fake Safely
- Best Antivirus Software Rogue, Remove Best Antivirus Software Step by Step
- Guide to Remove Windows Processes Accelerator Scam Virus, Get Rid of Windows Processes Accelerator Fake Manually
- How to Remove Windows Activity Debugger Fraud, Manually Get Rid of Windows Activity Debugger Virus
- How to Remove Windows No-Risk Center Virus, Uninstall Fake Windows No-Risk Center Quickly
- How to Remove Antimalware PC Safety Fake, Uninstall Antimalware PC Safety Virus Manually
- Uninstall Windows Threats Destroyer Virus Manually, Remove Fake Windows Threats Destroyer Completely
- Ultimate-scan.com Hijacker? How to Manually Remove Ultimate-scan.com Step by Step?
- Manually Remove Backdoor.Win32.IRCBot.sgu, Complete Virus Removal
- How to unistall Windows Clear Problems? Windows Clear Problems Manual Removal
- Manually Remove Trojan Horse PSW.Generic9.NPC Virus, Useful Uninstall Tips
- Cannot Uninstall Adware.ADH Virus? Manual Removal Step by Step
- Remove Trojan Win32.Adware.Kraddare.C Easily - Trojan Horse Manual Removal Guide
- How to Remove Fraud.InternetSecurity2011 Virus (Manual Removal Guide)
- How to Remove neatdavinciserver.com Redirect Virus (neatdavinciserver Removal Help)
- How to Remove Trojan.Win32.Refroso.diyb - Guide to Get Rid of Trojan.Win32.Refroso.diyb Easily