Cloud AV 2012 is a new problem more and more people are encountering of late. Whether it looks trusty to you or not, one thing we are confident of is the falsity and malignancy of this sample. If you meet this rogue, please read the below instruction carefully and find a solution.
Cloud AV 2012 description
Cloud AV 2012 sounds like a reliable computer analysis and optimization program, but in fact, it’s just an imposter that has cheated many defenseless computer users. Once Cloud AV 2012 installs in your computer, it pretends to be a legitimate optimization tool that displays false alerts that state your computer’s hard drive is having problems in order to scare you into purchasing the program. But the truth is that Cloud AV 2012 itself is the real virus and would destroy your system. Like other similar malwares, Master Utilities is installed through hacked sites that exploit vulnerabilities in software that may be installed on your computer.
Cloud AV 2012 image
Infected with Cloud AV 2012? Take action to remove it now
There is no significant difference between Cloud AV 2012 and other fake system tools, which would also install itself without your agreement. Once Cloud AV 2012 sneaks into your computer, it would block some functions of your computer then display various alerts and pop-ups, trying to scare you that the hard drive has a lot of problems. Then it would recommend you strongly to buy the so called products, which is useless fake optimization software and can do nothing expect doing more damage for you. Cloud AV 2012 is quite dangerous and needs to be removed as soon as possible once detected to secure the security of your infected computer.
Please follow the manual removal instruction to get rid of Cloud AV 2012
Firstly: Delete the associated files of Cloud AV 2012, such as:
%AppData%\ldr.ini %AppData%\[random]\Cloud AV 2012.ico %DesktopDir%\Cloud AV 2012.lnk %Temp%\8.tmp %Programs%\Cloud AV 2012\Cloud AV 2012.lnk
Secondly: Remove the related registry entries of Cloud AV 2012 as below:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "Cloud AV 2012" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Installer\Products\C0AB6693AB3202B4B9D95716ED5CE4A6\SourceList
Warn notes: Manual removal is a complex and tedious operation, and any mistakes may cause irrevocable damage for your system. If you have any problem during the Cloud AV 201 removal process, don’t hesitate to contact Online Virus Removal Expert for help.
- Remove Fake Win 7 Antivirus 2013 Permanently (Manual Removal Guide)
- Bset Way to Uninstall Fake Win 8 Security System ( Manually Removal Guide)
- How do I Uninstall Guard Online Fake Antivirus – Remove Guard Online Virus
- The Best Way to Get Rid of Rogue XP Home Security 2013 Manually
- How to Remove / Get Rid of Fake Windows Anti-Malware Patch Program
- Fake Windows Secure Kit 2011 Removal – How to Uninstall/Remove Windows Secure Kit 2011
- Uninstall Fake Malware Protection Center Manually – Easy Guide to Remove Malware Protection Center
- How to Remove Internet Security 2012 Virus (Uninstall Fake Internet Security 2012 Manually)
- What to do if Super AV Virus Infects My PC? Super AV Rogue Removal Help
- Remove W32/Mabezat Worm - Completely Delete and Get Rid of W32/Mabezat Worm
- Homepage hijacked by V9 (URL) http://th.v9.com, how to remove http://th.v9.com redirect virus
- How to Remove Pbupdate.exe - Pbupdate.exe Error Message Removal
- Cannot Uninstall Privacy Center - Privacy Center Virus Manual Removal
- Redirected by Morsearch.com Hijacker? Remove Morsearch.com Virus Manually
- Get Rid of Net-Worm.Win32.Morto.n Virus, Remove Net-Worm.Win32.Morto.n Manually
- Remove Malware Protection Virus (Fake Malware Protection Manual Removal Guide)
- How to Remove windows tools patchc Virus, Uninstall Fake windows tools patchc
- How to Remove Worm:Win32/Vobfus.AC - Guide to Get Rid of Worm:Win32/Vobfus.AC Easily