Are you frustrated by getting Windows Safety Wizard virus? This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly remove Windows Safety Wizard. If you have any problem during the removal process, please contact Tee Support agents 24/7 online for more detailed instructions.
Windows Safety Wizard Analysis
Windows Safety Wizard is a new released fake anti-spyware program that could be distributed into computers by Trojan downloader sneakily. With the purpose of robbing user’s money, Windows Safety Wizard is being existed to rob user’s money compulsively. While your computer infects with Windows Safety Wizard, a pop up window will run automatically and take an thorough scan for your system. It is so tricky rogue that is good at producing phony annoying stuffs and fake alerts which are used to frighten users to pay for its so-called full licensed program after the detection has finished. What you should know is that the infections it displays to you are all fake. The mere conspiracy for it is to convince you to purchase Windows Safety Wizard so as to wipe all the menaces out for you. To the opposite, Windows Safety Wizard is actually the only threat which is to be get rid of urgently. To defend for your computer’s safety, measures must be taken to terminate it completely.
Windows Safety Wizard Screenshot
Windows Safety Wizard Identified as Dangerous Rogue by Impressions
1. Windows Safety Wizard is highly dangerous Trojan
2. Windows Safety Wizard can cause redirection problem
3. Windows Safety Wizard may be connected with remote host
4. Windows Safety Wizard can drop additional malware from malicious website
5. Windows Safety Wizard degrade computer performance and make the system unstable
6. Windows Safety Wizard may steals confidential information and send it out
Manual Removal Guide to Get Rid of Windows Safety Wizard
Users are always upsetting with Windows Safety Wizard not just attribute to antivirus software they use are not good. It is due to Windows Safety Wizard hides deeply in registry entries with normal files’ names by mutating itself frequently that it is difficult to be picked up. What’s more, Windows Safety Wizard can also affect the system files and block down your pc. It seems there is no solution with Windows Safety Wizard? Of course not. Manually removal would be the best effective way to eliminate it. Now what are you waiting for? Just take steps as following.
Step-by-Step to Get Rid of luhe.boxed.k Manually
1. Find and Stop Windows Safety Wizard running processes in the task manager.
2. All Windows Safety Wizard associated files listed below need to be removed:
%AppData%\NPSWF32.dll %AppData%\Protector-.exe %AppData%\Protector-.exe %AppData%\result.db %AppData%\1st$0l3th1s.cnf %CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Windows Safety Wizard.lnk %Desktop%\Windows Safety Wizard.lnk
3.The related registry entries of Windows Safety Wizard to be deleted as listed below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegedit" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegistryTools" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableTaskMgr" = 0 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin" = 0 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "ConsentPromptBehaviorUser" = 0 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "EnableLUA" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "Inspector" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "net" = "2012-6-4_7" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "UID" = "otbpxlqhjd" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ASProtect HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\alevir.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\cmdagent.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\install.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\npfmessenger.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\protector.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\srng.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\tsadbot.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\xp_antispyware.exe
(Note: no sufficient expertise in dealing with Windows Safety Wizard ‘s files, processes, .dll files and registry entries may lead to mistakes damaging your system. Please be careful during the manual removal operation.)
- Infected with Vista Antispyware 2013 Virus? How to Remove It Completely
- Get a Infection of Cybercrime Investigation Department Virus? How to Quickly Remove Rogue Program
- Remove Windows Security Renewal Virus Completely – Best Way to Get Rid of Windows Security Renewal Manually
- Remove Keep Center Keeper Virus Instantly and Completely – Stop/Uninstall Keep Center Keeper Infection Manually
- Manually Remove Windows Privacy Extension Virus – How to Get Rid of Windows Privacy Extension Completely
- Effectively and Manually Uninstall S.M.A.R.T. Check(Manual Removal Guide)
- Effective Way to Get Rid of Windows Efficiency Accelerator Completely and Permanently(Manual Removal Guide)
- How to Remove Fraud.InternetSecurity2011 Virus (Manual Removal Guide)
- WIN32:Downloader-NZI Removal Guide- How to Uninstall WIN32:Downloader-NZI Manually
- How To Clean Backdoor:Win32/Zegost.H From Computer(Effective Removal Guide)
- Easily Get Rid of Trojan:JS/Iframe.AC (Manual Removal Guide)
- Mayday! Information Security and Control Act (ISCA) is Locking Down My Computer. Manual Method to Remove Information Security and Control Act (ISCA) For Good
- Uninstall Trojan.MSIL.Agent - How to Eliminate Trojan.MSIL.Agent Manually?
- How to Remove/Uninstall Trojan.Ransomlock.G Infection Immediately – Get Rid of Trojan.Ransomlock.G Completely
- Remove Windows Work Checker Virus (Fake Windows Work Checker Manual Removal Guide)
- How to Remove Chiznit Virus - Best Way to Uninstall Chiznit
- Cannot Uninstall Mal/EncPk-DZ - Mal/EncPk-DZ Virus Manual Removal