Are you searching for an effective way to rid your computer of the uninvited guest of Windows Pro Solutions rogue? This post will help you know better about it and provide a practical removal guide.
Truth Behind The Fraud Windows Pro Solutions
Newly-released rogue security program Windows Pro Solutions became disliked widely because of its tricky and destructive traits. At first sight, Windows Pro Solutions is a perfect Windows security application with a full-order displays and operations as legit ones. Its fake warnings and alerts, deceitful task bar notices and bogus scans ear decent trust from the innocent victims. All of the presentations are down to investment on its useless registered version to remove the nonexistent infections it shows to you earlier. It will not end up with a clean and cleared computer even you pay, because it’s a hoax which fixes nothing but causes many troubles to the contrary. What to do when encountering such ‘blackguard’? Researches strongly recommend users ignore and disregard all the threats it displays and completely remove Windows Pro Solutions as soon as possible.
Windows Pro Solutions Screenshot
Malicious Activities Done by Windows Pro Solutions
- Launches fake warnings and security alerts.
- Opens backdoor to weaken the system security.
- Blocks legit antivirus utilities and alter Firewall settings.
- Causes searching engine redirects to unsafe websites.
- Takes up plenty of CPU space to degrade pc performance.
Way to Get Rid of Windows Pro Solutions
Generally we use a decent software or manual removal to get rid of security hazards. We do not suggest the former one here. As explained above, the rogue is capable of disabling your antivirus utilities sometimes and some of its files are too small to pick up by them, so it’s not easy work to uninstall Windows Pro Solutions thoroughly. Below is the detailed steps on how to manually remove Windows Pro Solutions:
1. Go to Task Manager by Alt+Ctrl+Delete to stop the following process.
[random].exe of Windows Pro Solutions
2) Search for and delete the files related to the rogue in Local Disk C.
%AppData%\NPSWF32.dll %AppData%\Protector-[random 3 characters].exe %AppData%\Protector-[random 4 characters].exe %AppData%\W34r34mt5h21ef.dat %AppData%\result.db %CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Windows Pro Solutions.lnk %Desktop%\Windows Pro Solutions.lnk
3) Navigate to remove the the registry entries associated with Windows Pro Solutions.
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Inspector %AppData%\Protector-[rnd].exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect 0 HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\ID 4 HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\UID [rnd] HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\net [date of installation] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin 0 HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\ConsentPromptBehaviorUser 0 HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\EnableLUA 0 HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AAWTray.exe HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AAWTray.exe\Debugger svchost.exe HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVCare.exe HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVCare.exe\Debugger svchost.exe HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVENGINE.EXE HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVENGINE.EXE\Debugger svchost.exe
Attention: As a complicated and tedious work with program files and registry entries, manual removal is difficult to carry out. And there cannot be any improper deletion otherwise it may cause permanent data loss. Click here to get help from an experienced 24/7 online team.
- Fake Personal Security Sentinel Virus? Manual Removal Step by Step
- How to Get Rid of Search.jzip.com Website Hijacker (Manual Removal Help)
- Is Trojan-IM.Win32.Faker.a Dangerous? Easily Remove Trojan-IM.Win32.Faker.a From Your Computer
- How to Remove Backdoor.Jukbot.B, Virus Uninstall Guide
- Easily Get Rid of http://developer.yahoo.com/yql/console/ (Manual Removal Guide)
- Remove Fake Control Commander - Completely Delete and Get Rid of Control Commander
- Infected with Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AB? Remove Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AB Manually Step by Step
- Remove AlphaVaccine Virus (Fake AlphaVaccine Manual Removal Guide)
- Easily Get Rid of IM-Worm.Win32.Sohanad.qi (Manual Removal Guide)