Is your computer infected with Windows Internet Booster virus? Is Windows Internet Booster Fake or genuine? This following article will show you how to safely and quickly remove Windows Internet Booster by manual way.
Windows Internet Booster Description
Windows Internet Booster is a rouge program which generals security products, claiming that your PC is highly infected with much viruses, threats and trojans. It enters the PC when you can’t notice its infiltration process. As soon as it compromises its target computer, it changes some of critical values, like Registry keys and system files, and adds some Registry entries of its own. However, if you have already been infected by Windows Internet Booster, keep in mind that it is capable to find only invented malware and that it has an empty virus database. In addition, Windows Internet Booster makes chaos on your system, such as hijacking your online search, modifying your system setting, and making your PC perform slower that before. All it wants from you is money and you should notice that clearly, don’t be fooled by it, please remove it as soon as possible to ensure the safety of your system.
Screenshot of Windows Internet Booster:
Windows Internet Booster is a Big Threat to Your System
* Windows Internet Booster is a malicious fake antispyware program
* Windows Internet Booster may spread via Trojans
* Windows Internet Booster may display numerous fake security messages
* Windows Internet Booster may install additional spyware to your computer
* Windows Internet Booster violates your privacy and compromises your security
* Windows Internet Booster causes your computer slowing down and even crashing constantly
Why I cannot remove Windows Internet Booster with my antivirus programs?
Many computer users may take it for granted that the antivirus software or antispyware program can relieve their annoyance when infected with Windows Internet Booster. However, they failed to achieve their anticipated results because Windows Internet Booster can’t be detected by any antivirus completely or it can even disable antivirus’ scanning. In reality, you should know that there is no perfect anti-virus tool that can solve everything because many viruses are created each day and it takes time for anti-virus software to make solutions for the latest viruses. Through continuous study, professional manual removal is the most effective way to get rid of Windows Internet Booster.
How to Remove Windows Internet Booster Manually?
This kind of virus can escape from any antivirus, so even though you try a sea of antivirus software recommended online, you may still end up with frustration. Reboot your computer in safe mode with networking and follow this manual guide to remove Windows Internet Booster Virus, this will make a hit.
1> The processes to be stopped are listed below:
2> The files to be deleted are listed below:
%appdata%\npswf32.dll %appdata%\Inspector-[random].exe %desktopdir%\Windows Internet Booster.lnk %commonprograms%\Windows Internet Booster.lnk
3> The registry entries that need to be removed are as follows:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Inspector %AppData%\Protector-[random].exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect 0 HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\ID 4 HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\UID [random] HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\net [date of installation] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin 0 HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\ConsentPromptBehaviorUser 0 HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\EnableLUA 0 HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AAWTray.exe HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AAWTray.exe\Debugger svchost.exe HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVCare.exe HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVCare.exe\Debugger svchost.exe HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVENGINE.EXE HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVENGINE.EXE\Debugger svchost.exe
I’m not good at computer, who can help me manually?
Please be aware that you need to be very prudent during the whole removal process, because any inaccurate operation may result in data loss or even system crash. If you are confused how to do the above steps, you just need click here and get help from Tee Support 24/7 online computer experts to remove Windows Internet Booster completely.
- Can Not Uninstall Fake Windows Virus Hunter – How to Eliminate Windows Virus Hunter Manually?
- How to Remove Fake Windows Pro Web Helper – Guide to Get Rid of Windows Pro Web Helper Easily
- Can Not Uninstall Fake Windows Interactive Security – How to Eliminate Windows Interactive Security Manually?
- How to Remove Fake Windows Abnormality Checker Virus? Windows Abnormality Checker Manual Removal Guide
- How to Remove Windows Command Processor Rogue Program Manually?
- How to Remove Windows Attacks Defender Virus (Uninstall Fake Windows Attacks Defender Manually)
- Remove Home Malware Cleaner Fake, Uninstall Home Malware Cleaner Virus Manually
- Fake Windows Secure Kit 2011 Removal – How to Uninstall/Remove Windows Secure Kit 2011
- Can’t Remove Windows Protection Master Scam – Fake Windows Protection Master Removal
- Remove Windows Custom Settings Virus (Fake Windows Custom Settings Manual Removal Guide)
- How to Remove Trojan.Zbot.CBCGen, Virus Uninstall Guide
- How to Remove Trojan.Apmod Manually, Guide to Get Rid of Trojan.Apmod Easily
- Remove Fake Security Center - Security Center Manual Removal
- Guide to Delete Trojan.Win32.Cospet.dfm - Step-by-Step Manual Removal
- Infected With Worm.Emudbot.A Virus? How to Remove Worm.Emudbot.A
- Remove AntiVirus Monitor Virus - Get Help From Tee Support Manual Removal Experts
- Step by Step to Uninstall Fake Windows Stability Guard - Manual Removal Guide
- Permanently Remove Smitfraud-C.generic Trojan, Smitfraud c generic Manual Removal