Is your computer infected with Windows Functionality Checker virus? Is Windows Functionality Checker Fake or genuine? This following article will show you how to safely and quickly remove Windows Functionality Checker by manual way.
Windows Functionality Checker Description
Windows Functionality Checker is a newly-released rogue anti-malware program that spreads via Trojans and penetrates a system without the consent or awareness of a computer user. Windows Functionality Checker pretends to be a spyware remover in order to rip off your money. As long as it gets inside, it’ll start to scan your computer and claim that there’re a bunch of different dangerous files or infections supposedly existing on your system. These security notifications contain critical threat detected, network attack, harmful viruses and similar things. Next it will lure you to pay for its full version to remove all the non-existent infections. Whereas, Windows Functionality Checker itself is a computer parasite, which has no capacity to detect or even remove infections. Never fall into its trap and instead you should remove Windows Functionality Checker Rogue as soon as possible to protect your computer.
Windows Functionality Checker Screenshot
Windows Functionality Checker is a Big Threat to Your System
* Windows Functionality Checker is a malicious fake antispyware program
* Windows Functionality Checker may spread via Trojans
* Windows Functionality Checker may display numerous fake security messages
* Windows Functionality Checker may install additional spyware to your computer
* Windows Functionality Checker violates your privacy and compromises your security
* Windows Functionality Checker causes your computer slowing down and even crashing constantly
Can I get rid of Windows Functionality Checker by my anti-virus tools?
Many computer users may take it for granted that the antivirus software or antispyware program can relieve their annoyance when infected with Windows Functionality Checker. However, they failed to achieve their anticipated results because Windows Functionality Checker can’t be detected by any antivirus completely or it can even disable antivirus’ scanning. In reality, you should know that there is no perfect anti-virus tool that can solve everything because many viruses are created each day and it takes time for anti-virus software to make solutions for the latest viruses. Through continuous study, professional manual removal is the most effective way to get rid of Windows Functionality Checker.
How to Remove Windows Functionality Checker Manually?
1) Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking:
Restart your computer >> As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap “F8″ key constantly >> Use the arrow keys to highlight the “Safe Mode with Networking” option and then press ENTER >> If you don’t get the Safe Mode with Networking option, please restart the computer again and keep tapping “F8″ key immediately.
2) Locate and delete Windows Functionality Checker associated files:
%StartMenu%\Programs\Windows Functionality Checker.lnk %AppData%\NPSWF32.dll %AppData%\Protector-hox.exe %AppData%\result.db
3) Detect and remove Windows Functionality Checker related registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_ERROR_PAGE_BYPASS_ZONE_CHECK_FOR_HTTPS_KB954312 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegedit" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegistryTools" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableTaskMgr" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "Inspector" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "ID" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "net" = "2012-2-17_2" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "UID" = "rudbxijemb" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\_avp32.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\_avpcc.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ashDisp.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\divx.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\mostat.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\platin.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\tapinstall.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\zapsetup3001.exe
Manual removal is a complex and hazardous process that may cause irreparable man-made damage to your computer. If you’re not professional, it is recommended that you back up Windows registry first before carrying out the approach. Can’t remove Windows Functionality Checker virus by yourself? Please click to chat with 24/7 online PC experts, your problem will be fixed effectively.
- Troubled by Windows Premium Guard Virus, Remove Fake Windows Premium Guard Manually
- Manually Remove Windows Active Guard Fraud, Get Rid of Windows Active Guard Virus
- Best Antivirus Software Rogue, Remove Best Antivirus Software Step by Step
- Guide to Remove Windows Processes Accelerator Scam Virus, Get Rid of Windows Processes Accelerator Fake Manually
- Remove Windows Basic Antivirus Virus Manually, Delete Fake Windows Basic Antivirus Completely
- How to Remove PC Cleaner Pro 2012 Fake, Get Rid of PC Cleaner Pro 2012 Virus
- Remove System Security 2011 Virus (Fake System Security 2011 Manual Removal Guide)
- How to Remove AV Protection Online Virus (Uninstall Fake AV Protection Online Manually)
- Manually Uninstall Windows Error Recovery Virus (Remove Fake Windows Error Recovery Step by Step)
- Mystart.smilebox.com Hijacker? Remove Mystart.smilebox.com Manually
- Cannot Uninstall Win32/Olmarik.AVQ - Win32/Olmarik.AVQ Virus Manual Removal
- Infected With Exploit-Iframe Trojan - How to Remove Exploit-Iframe Trojan Manually?
- Remove Trojan.Win32.Tirnod, Trojan.Win32.Tirnod Manual Removal
- Guides To Remove Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Bancos Virus
- Remove Vista Anti-Virus 2012 Virus (Fake Vista Anti-Virus 2012 Manual Removal Guide)
- How to Remove / Uninstall Trojan-Spy.Win32.SpyEyes Completely
- How to Delete Backdoor.Win32.Momibot.B Manually, Remove Backdoor.Win32.Momibot.B Virus
- How to Remove Trojan.Crypt.VB.U Quickly, Get Rid of Trojan.Crypt.VB.U