Is your computer infected with Windows Basic Antivirus virus? Is Windows Basic Antivirus Fake or genuine? This following article will show you how to safely and quickly remove Windows Basic Antivirus by manual way.
Windows Basic Antivirus Description
Windows Basic Antivirus is classified as a new scam virus belonging to a successor of Windows PRO Scanner, Windows Telemetry Center, Windows Shield Tool, Windows Smart Partner, etc. With the help of Trojans, Windows Basic Antivirus performs the same harmful activities as the above listed rogues did on compromised systems. When this malware penetrates into your system, it begins its work with the false scan. Then you can observe lots of threats reported on your PC. How to stop these endless warning alerts and get back the normal PC working status? The only solution recommended by the virus is to purchase its commercial version. Of course this is nothing but a trap. You can’t count on Windows Basic Antivirus at all. Worse still, Windows Basic Antivirus is a big threat to your privacy-leaking. Therefore, troubled with Windows Basic Antivirus virus? Just follow the instructions below to remove it as soon as possible.
Windows Basic Antivirus is a Big Threat to Your System
* Windows Basic Antivirus is a malicious fake antispyware program
* Windows Basic Antivirus may spread via Trojans
* Windows Basic Antivirus may display numerous fake security messages
* Windows Basic Antivirus may install additional spyware to your computer
* Windows Basic Antivirus violates your privacy and compromises your security
* Windows Basic Antivirus causes your computer slowing down and even crashing constantly
Can I get rid of Windows Basic Antivirus by my anti-virus tools?
Many computer users may take it for granted that the antivirus software or antispyware program can relieve their annoyance when infected with Windows Basic Antivirus. However, they failed to achieve their anticipated results because Windows Basic Antivirus can’t be detected by any antivirus completely or it can even disable antivirus’ scanning. In reality, you should know that there is no perfect anti-virus tool that can solve everything because many viruses are created each day and it takes time for anti-virus software to make solutions for the latest viruses. Through continuous study, professional manual removal is the most effective way to get rid of Windows Basic Antivirus.
How to Remove Windows Basic Antivirus Manually?
1) Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking:
Restart your computer >> As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap “F8″ key constantly >> Use the arrow keys to highlight the “Safe Mode with Networking” option and then press ENTER >> If you don’t get the Safe Mode with Networking option, please restart the computer again and keep tapping “F8″ key immediately.
2) Locate and delete Windows Basic Antivirus associated files:
%StartMenu%\Programs\Windows Basic Antivirus.lnk
3) Detect and remove Windows Basic Antivirus related registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegistryTools” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings “net” = 2012-2-25_1
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\_avp32.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ashLogV.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\beagle.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\jedi.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msa.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ntvdm.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\rav7.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\spoler.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\vir-help.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\wupdt.exe
Manual removal is a complex and hazardous process that may cause irreparable man-made damage to your computer. If you’re not professional, it is recommended that you back up Windows registry first before carrying out the approach. Can’t remove Windows Basic Antivirus virus by yourself? Please click to chat with 24/7 online PC experts, your problem will be fixed effectively.
- Manually Remove Windows Active Guard Fraud, Get Rid of Windows Active Guard Virus
- Effectively Remove Windows Web Combat Fake, How to Uninstall Windows Web Combat Virus
- How to Remove Windows Be-on-Guard Edition Fake, Windows Be-on-Guard Edition Step by Step Manual Removal
- Best Antivirus Software Rogue, Remove Best Antivirus Software Step by Step
- Troubled by Windows Premium Guard Virus, Remove Fake Windows Premium Guard Manually
- How to Remove Windows Pro Rescuer Virus, Uninstall Windows Pro Rescuer Fake Manually
- How to Get Rid of Windows Antivirus Patch Virus, Uninstall Fake Windows Antivirus Patch Manually
- Guide to Remove Windows Processes Accelerator Scam Virus, Get Rid of Windows Processes Accelerator Fake Manually
- Manually Remove Fake Windows Custodian Utility, Get Rid of Windows Custodian Utility Virus
- How to Remove Trojan.Ransom.JU Virus Thoroughly - Manually Delete Trojan.Ransom.JU
- Remove Trojan.Loopas.B Virus - How to Uninstall Trojan.Loopas.B Step by Step
- Remove Backdoor.Buzus.D - Manual Removal Step by Step
- How to Remove / Uninstall Trojan-Spy.Win32.SpyEyes Completely
- Virus.Fujacks? Best Virus.Fujacks Manual Removal Help
- Remove Trojan Win32.Adware.Kraddare.C Easily - Trojan Horse Manual Removal Guide
- Remove Backdoor.Win32.Iroffer.fj - Completely Delete and Get Rid of Backdoor.Win32.Iroffer.fj
- How to Delete / Remove Trojan Horse Generic29.UMD from services.exe
- How Can I Permanently Remove troj_zaccess.cqj From My PC?