Cyber criminals use all kind of computer infections toinfiltrate the computers and steal the users confidential data. Rogue antispywares are the most common ones because suck kind of infections can trick the PC users easily. Have you encountered the fake Windows Advanced User Patch? It’s a typical rogue. How to remove it completely? In this post, you will get your answers.
What harms does Windows Advanced User Patch cause?
Windows Advanced User Patch is a rouge program which attacks against the security of infected computers, including browser hijacking and blocking Windows security programs. Windows Advanced User Patch is completely unable to detect actual PC threats of any sort, including the keyloggers, unauthorized network activity and trojans that it will constantly claim are targeting your computer. When attacks your PC successfully, Windows Advanced User Patch will run a scan on your system and offer you much threats on your PC, claiming that your computer is highly infected. In reality, none of the reported issues are real, and are only used to scare you into buying Windows Advanced User Patch. Moreover, Windows Advanced User Patch makes chaos on your PC, modifying your system’s setting and stealing your personal financial information. Considering the safety of your computer, you need to remove Windows Advanced User Patch from your system immediately to protect your PC.
Screenshot of Windows Advanced User Patch:
Windows Advanced User Patch is a Big Threat to Your System
1. Windows Advanced User Patch can compromise your system and may introduce additional infections like rogue software.
2. Windows Advanced User Patch enters your computer without your consent and disguises itself in root of the system once installed.
3. Windows Advanced User Patch often takes up high resources and strikingly slow down your computer speed.
4. Windows Advanced User Patch can help the cyber criminals to track your computer and steal your personal information.
5. Windows Advanced User Patch may force you to visit some unsafe websites and advertisements which are not trusted.
Do I need to buy an Antivirus to protect my computer?
No, there’s no need to buy an Antivirus specially to remove this virus. There’s no universal software that can solve everything. Nor any antivirus can handle it alone if in real earnest runs wild in your computer. That’s the reason why many people still get infected even they have antivirus. The antivirus is not omnipotent, and it cannot protect your computer all the time when facing such a bad virus. So it’s no need to buy an antivirus in order to remove the virus. To remove the virus completely, you need to find a more effective way.
Windows Advanced User Patch Step-by-Step Manual Removal Instructions
1) Backup Reminder: Always be sure to back up your PC before making any changes.
2) Stop the associated files of Windows Advanced User Patch:
%UserProfile%\Application Data\Microsoft\[random].exe %AppData%\NPSWF32.dll %AppData%\Protector-.exe %AppData%\Protector-.exe %AppData%\W34r34mt5h21ef.dat %AppData%\result.db %CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Windows Advanced User Patch.lnk %Desktop%\Windows Advanced User Patch.lnk
3) Get rid of the related registry entries of Windows Advanced User Patch:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegedit" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegistryTools" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableTaskMgr" = 0 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin" = 0 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "ConsentPromptBehaviorUser" = 0 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "EnableLUA" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "Inspector" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "net" = "2012-5-6_2" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "UID" = "ungklgkqft" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ASProtect HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\alertsvc.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\belt.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\iface.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\netspyhunter-1.2.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\rscdwld.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\tcm.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\winstart.exe
I’ve no idea how to remove Windows Advanced User Patch manually, what should I do?
Although it is possible to manually remove Windows Advanced User Patch by yourself, such activity can permanently damage your system if any mistake is made in the process. Thus, manual spyware removal is recommended for professional users only such as IT experts or well-certified system administrators. Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. If you cannot solve the issue with the instructions above or need any other assistance, please ask Tee Support Online Technical Expert for help.
- Remove/ Uninstall Fake Windows Profound Security – Learn How to Delete Windows Profound Security
- Can Not Uninstall Fake Windows Interactive Security – How to Eliminate Windows Interactive Security Manually?
- How to Remove Live Security Platinum Virus (Uninstall Fake Live Security Platinum Manually)
- How to Remove Fake Windows Defence Counsel Virus? Windows Defence Counsel Manual Removal Guide
- How to Remove Fake Windows Abnormality Checker Virus? Windows Abnormality Checker Manual Removal Guide
- How to Remove Windows Safety Checkpoint Virus (Uninstall Fake Windows Safety Checkpoint Manually)
- Remove Windows Managing System Virus (Fake Windows Managing System Manual Removal)
- Manually Remove Fake Security Monitor 2012, Uninstall Security Monitor 2012 Virus Completely
- Remove PC Speed Up Virus (Fake PC Speed Up Manual Removal Guide)
- How to Remove search.fantastigames.com/455 Browser Hijacker Virus - Guide to Get Rid of search.fantastigames.com/455 Easily
- Good Way to Remove Comparestores.net Completely - How to Remove Hijacker Manually
- Infected With Rootkit Virus.Boot.Defo!E2 - How to Remove Rootkit Virus.Boot.Defo!E2 Manually?
- Backdoor.Odivy Virus? Manual Removal Step by Step
- How to Fix Backdoor:Win32/Fynloski.A Step by Step. Virus Removal
- Efficient Way to Eliminate Generic_r.EZ Completely- Guide to Remove Generic_r.EZ Manually
- Remove Fake AV Protection 2011 (Virus Manual Removal Help)
- How to Remove/Delete Trojan.Spy.Ursnif.gen!K Virus Efficiently - Permanently Get Rid of Trojan.Spy.Ursnif.gen!K
- Remove United States Cyber Security - How to Uninstall United States Cyber Security Efficiently