Is your Google search always redirected to searchresults.com domain? You don’t know how to get rid of searchresults.com virus completely? This step-by-step guide will help you quickly and safely remove searchresults.com.
What is searchresults.com? searchresults.com is a malicious web search engine. Attacked by searchresults.com, then even if your homepage has not changed, but when you use the search engine you get redirected to not the actual site when you click on search results. searchresults.com is a small program or registry setting that is responsible for changed IE start and search pages, affects both firefox and internet explorer. Once your computer was redirected to searchresults.com you should have a stealthy variant of a redirector trojan Typical means of transmission include email attachments, misleading links on websites, and files downloaded from the Internet. searchresults.com is browser divert malware that is most frequently associated with MBR Rootkit. On searchresults.com site it tells you this is the spot that what you are looking for, but if you want to type input sth then you will be changed to different ADs sites. The host firm can then use the collected data in a marketing-related fashion—totally unbeknownst to you, of course. If your browser was redirected to “adware google search engine sites”, please take an action to completely and manually get rid of searchresults.com virus as it is a fishing site.
Screenshot of searchresults.com:
searchresults.com is Extremely Dangerous
* searchresults.com is a parasitic Browser Hijacker
* searchresults.com may show numerous annoying advertisements
* searchresults.com is installed without your consent
* searchresults.com will replace (hijack) your browser homepage
* searchresults.com may spread lots of spyware and adware parasites
* searchresults.com violates your privacy and compromises your security
Why anti-virus software cannot get rid of searchresults.com?
Many internet users have antivirus programs on their computers but the anti-virus tools can not catch searchresults.com successfully. This is because searchresults.com is so stubborn that it can prevent from the scanning of any antivirus software. Instead, it needs manual removal with expert skills to ensure the complete spyware deletion. To achieve this, you can follow the instructions below to remove searchresults.com from your computer safely and permanently.
How to Remove searchresults.com Manually?
1.The associated files of searchresults.com to be deleted are listed below:
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\mazuki.dll %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr0.dat %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr1.dat %WINDOWS%\system\BCBSMP35.BPL
2.The registry entries of searchresults.com that need to be removed are listed as follows:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “.exe” Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “sstray.exe” HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” = ’0′ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnonBadCertRecving” = ’0′ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = ’1′
Please be aware that you need to be very prudent during the whole removal process, because any mis-operation may permanently damage your system. If you are confused how to do the above steps, you just need click here and get help from Tee Support 24/7 online computer experts to remove searchresults.com completely.
- How to Get Rid of Qbyrd Virus, Manual Removal Guide
- My search result is always redirected to Way-search.net domain, how to remove it?
- Remove google.ad.sgdoubleclick.net Hijacker – How to Get Rid of google.ad.sgdoubleclick.net Permanently
- Cannot Uninstall Searchnu.com/416 Hijacker – Searchnu.com/416 Virus Manual Removal
- How to Remove Butterflysearch.net Hijacker? Butterfly Search Manual Removal
- Completely Remove Widdit.com Virus, Widdit.com Uninstall Guide
- Hijacked by Searchinonestep.com Virus, Manually Remove Searchinonestep
- Remove Secure.bidvertiser.com Hijacker Virus, Delete Secure.bidvertiser
- Completely Remove Shopzilla.com Virus, Get Rid of Shopzilla Quickly
- Adware.ActiveSearch!rem Virus? Manual Removal Step by Step
- Remove Windows Pro Solutions, How to Get Rid of The Rogue
- iTunes error -9808 Fix Instructions- How to Repair iTunes error -9808 Completely
- Remove Trojan.Win32.Chifrax.cmb Virus - How to Get Rid of Trojan.Win32.Chifrax.cmb Permanently
- How to Eliminate Trojan.VBS.Agent.je Completely - Manual Approach
- How to Remove TROJAN:DOS/Alureon.A Virus? - Uninstall TROJAN:DOS/Alureon.A Virus
- Cannot Uninstall PDM.Keylogger - PDM.Keylogger Virus Manual Removal
- Cannot Uninstall Searchnu.com/416 Hijacker - Searchnu.com/416 Virus Manual Removal
- Cannot Remove Trojan.Win32.FakeAV.djnf Completely - Virus Manual Removal Instructions