Is your computer infected with AV Protection 2011 virus? Is AV Protection 2011 Fake or genuine? This following article will show you how to safely and quickly remove AV Protection 2011 by manual way.
AV Protection 2011 Description
AV Protection 2011 is a newly-released rogue anti-spyware application belonging to the clone of similar fake AV Security 2011 virus which spreads via Trojans and penetrates a system without the consent or awareness of a computer user. AV Protection 2011 pretends to be a legit spyware removal that can provide sophisticated solutions to protect your computer from different computer infections; however, this fake doesn’t have any useful function to your PC protection at all. After its seemingly legit scanning, AV Protection 2011 predicts your computer is in high risk and you can’t remove all its “reported infections” such as Trojan.VBS.Qhost, Trojan.Downloader.JS.Remora, Trojan-Downloader.JS.Agent,etc until registering the alleged “full” version product. In fact, this is just a scam used by the attackers who aim to get out of your money. So please don’t believe any word they say. Before AV Protection 2011 deteriorates a compromised system, get rid of it as soon as possible.
AV Protection 2011 is a Big Threat to Your System
* AV Protection 2011 is a malicious fake antispyware program
* AV Protection 2011 may spread via Trojans
* AV Protection 2011 may display numerous fake security messages
* AV Protection 2011 may install additional spyware to your computer
* AV Protection 2011 violates your privacy and compromises your security
* AV Protection 2011 causes your computer slowing down and even crashing constantly
Can I get rid of AV Protection 2011 by my anti-virus tools?
Many computer users may take it for granted that the antivirus software or antispyware program can relieve their annoyance when infected with AV Protection 2011. However, they failed to achieve their anticipated results because AV Protection 2011 can’t be detected by any antivirus completely or it can even disable antivirus’ scanning. In reality, you should know that there is no perfect anti-virus tool that can solve everything because many viruses are created each day and it takes time for anti-virus software to make solutions for the latest viruses. Through continuous study, professional manual removal is the most effective way to get rid of AV Protection 2011.
How to Remove AV Protection 2011 Manually?
1) Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking:
Restart your computer >> As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap “F8″ key constantly >> Use the arrow keys to highlight the “Safe Mode with Networking” option and then press ENTER >> If you don’t get the Safe Mode with Networking option, please restart the computer again and keep tapping “F8″ key immediately.
2) Stop and remove AV Protection 2011 associated processes:
3) Locate and delete AV Protection 2011 associated files:
%AppData%\<random> AV Protection 2011.ico
%StartMenu%\Programs\AV Protection 2011\
%StartMenu%\Programs\AV Protection 2011\AV Protection 2011.lnk
%UserProfile%\Desktop\AV Protection 2011.lnk
4) Detect and remove AV Protection 2011 related registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\”Shell” = “[random].exe”
Manual removal is a complex and hazardous process that may cause irreparable man-made damage to your computer. If you’re not professional, it is recommended that you back up Windows registry first before carrying out the approach. Can’t remove AV Protection 2011 virus by yourself? Please click to chat with 24/7 online PC experts, your problem will be fixed effectively.
- How to Remove Fake Windows Home Patron Virus? Windows Home Patron Manual Removal Guide
- Completely Remove Windows Care Taker Fake, Get Rid of Windows Care Taker Virus Manually
- Manually Remove Windows Guardian Angel Virus, Get Rid of Windows Guardian Angel Rogue Completely
- Guide to Remove Windows Problems Stopper Virus, Uninstall Fake Windows Problems Stopper Easily
- Quickly Remove Windows Trojans Inspector Virus, Uninstall Fake Windows Trojans Inspector Manually
- Manually Remove Fake Home Security Solutions Virus (Uninstall Guide)
- Manually Remove Fake FakeSpypro, Delete FakeSpyparo Virus Completely
- Remove Fake AV Secure 2012 (Virus Manual Removal)
- Manually Remove Fake Computer Fix (Virus Computer Fix Uninstall Guide)
- How to Remove Adjectivesearchsystem.com Hijacker? Adjectivesearchsystem.com Manual Removal
- Remove Windowslivetechsupport.com Malicious Website Manually - Completely Delete Windowslivetechsupport.com Virus
- Permanently Remove Trojan:Win32/Brudia.C Virus From Your Computer, Trojan:Win32/Brudia.C Manual Removal Instructions
- Remove Worm:Win32/Morto.D (Uninstall Guide)
- Uninstall PC Power Speed Rogue - How to Eliminate PC Power Speed Manually?
- How to Remove Trojan.Downloader.Umbald.B Virus? Completely Get Rid of Trojan.Downloader.Umbald.B
- How to Remove Win32.Worm.Gimmiv.B - Virus Manual Removal Guide
- Delete WIN32.Ramnit.AE Thoroughly - Manual Removal Method
- Backdoor.Wombot Virus Removal Guide, Step by Step to Remove Backdoor.Wombot