What E-Set Antivirus 2011 actual is? E-Set Antivirus 2011 Description
E-set Antivirus 2011 is rogue security software designed to rid off money from honest computer users. E-set Antivirus 2011 promotes mostly through the use of Trojans, fake online anti-malware scanners, malicious websites, and ads. E-set Antivirus 2011 has demagogic and persuasive websites to mislead people to believe it. E-set Antivirus 2011 designers keep renewing its purchase domain every one or two days to act as browser hijackers. Once your computer loads E-set Antivirus 2011virus, you will have a sea of fake warnings claiming that your computer is infected. E-set Antivirus 2011 abruptly pops-up at the very beginning when you log on your desktop to pretend to detect virus. Obviously, E-set Antivirus 2011 makes a scene in a bid to scare you into thinking that your computer is infected those detected virus so that you will purchase a full version of E-set Antivirus 2011 to completely get rid of the chaos. Do not be panic when it is found in your computer. You should not fall into its trap. Instead, remove E-Set Antivirus 2011 virus immediately before other damages.
E-set Antivirus 2011 Infected Symptoms
E-set Antivirus 2011 is a malicious fake antispyware program
E-set Antivirus 2011 may spread via Trojans
E-set Antivirus 2011 may display numerous fake security messages
E-set Antivirus 2011 may install additional spyware to your computer
E-set Antivirus 2011 violates your privacy and compromises your security
E-set Antivirus 2011 causes your computer slowing down and even crashing from time to time.
Manual E-set Antivirus 2011 Removal Guide
1) Backup Reminder: Always be sure to back up your PC before making any changes.
2) Delete the associated files of E-set Antivirus 2011:
%Program Files%\E-Set 2011\ %Program Files%\E-Set 2011\e-set.exe %WINDOWS%\System32\msiexecs.exe %Documents and Settings%\[User Name]\Desktop\E-Set Antivirus 2011.lnk %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Start Menu\E-Set 2011\ %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Start Menu\E-Set 2011\E-Set Antivirus 2011.lnk %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Start Menu\E-Set 2011\Uninstall.lnk
3) Get rid of the related registry entries of E-set Antivirus 2011:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\A88246 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Mon246 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “E-Set 2011″ = ‘%ProgramFiles%\E-Set 2011\e-set.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\5.0\User Agent\Post Platform “WinNT-A8I 16.03.2011″ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\chrome.exe “Debugger” = ‘msiexecs.exe -sb’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\firefox.exe “Debugger” = ‘msiexecs.exe -sb’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\iexplore.exe “Debugger” = ‘msiexecs.exe -sb’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\opera.exe “Debugger” = ‘msiexecs.exe -sb’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\safari.exe “Debugger” = ‘msiexecs.exe -sb’
Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. If you cannot solve the issue with the instructions above or need any other assistance, please ask Tee Support Online Technical Support for help.
- Get Rid of Worm:Win32/Helompy.D Manually, Removal Guide
- How to Remove Worm.Win32.AutoRun.fnc Virus (Uninstall Guide)
- Remove/ Uninstall Backdoor.IRC!ct Virus, Delete Backdoor.IRC!ct Manually
- How to Remove Windows Safety Checkpoint Virus (Uninstall Fake Windows Safety Checkpoint Manually)
- Trojan.Kangkio.A? Best Trojan.Kangkio.A Virus Manual Removal Help
- How to Delete Win32/Olmarik.AYD Virus, Remove Win32/Olmarik.AYD Manually
- Remove/ Uninstall Worm:Win32/Autorun.gen!AED Virus, Manual Removal Guide
- How To Get Rid of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.bopd - Remove Infection Manually
- Remove Backdoor.Win32.Bifrose.fxu - Completely Delete and Get Rid of Backdoor.Win32.Bifrose.fxu