Download Windows Ultimate Security Patch by accident? Are you aware of its fraudulence and annoyed with its popups? This post will help you out safely and quickly.
Windows Ultimate Security Patch Rogue Description
Windows Ultimate Security Patch is a new rogue security program from Win32/FakeVimes clan. This family is infamous for its endless cheating tactics to swindle users into investing fund on their preset registry key to remove the supposed infection. Similarly, Windows Ultimate Security Patch comes from hacked websites with drive-by-download malware or advertised as phony online scanners. Besides, a Trojan runs through the rogue starting from its penetration to the submitting page where you need to fill in the credit card information. Thus the rogue is not only hoax but also a big threat to the computer even the related users if there’s any chance you are hacked and leak out your banking data to third parties. The most direct and effective way to put an end to such hazards is to completely uninstall Windows Ultimate Security Patch once it’s spotted.
From Which Symptoms Can You Tell The Computer Is Infected With Windows Ultimate Security Patch Virus?
- Security messages and alerts pop up out of nowhere.
- Redirects to irrelevant advertising webpages.
- Alteration of homepages and the attempt to revert fails when you re-open the browser.
- Failure to run regular antivirus program and basic security utilities as Task Manager.
- User Account Control (UAC) absence when it should show up to protect the computer.
- Slow and sluggish reaction whatever you want to perform.
What Should You Do to Remove Windows Ultimate Security Patch Virus?
It’s no news that decent antivirus like McAfee and Malwarebytes fails to remove the rogue because some of its files are rooted into legit system file with random name. So when you reboot the computer, the popups and everything else is still there. You need to take below steps to get rid of Windows Ultimate Security Patch manually.
1. Boot up your computer into safe mode by keeping tapping F8 before Windows gets loaded.
2. Go to Task Manager with Alt+Ctrl+Delete and stop its process.
3. Search for and delete its related files in Local Disk C:
%AppData%\NPSWF32.dll %AppData%\Protector-[rnd].exe %AppData%\result.db
4. Navigate to remove the registry entries associated with Exploit:JS/ShellCode.AS as below in Registry Editor:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Inspector %AppData%\Protector-[rnd].exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect 0 HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\ID 4 HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\UID [rnd] HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\net [date of installation] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin 0 HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\ConsentPromptBehaviorUser 0 HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\EnableLUA 0 HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AAWTray.exe HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AAWTray.exe\Debugger svchost.exe HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVCare.exe HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVCare.exe\Debugger svchost.exe HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVENGINE.EXE HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVENGINE.EXE\Debugger svchost.exe
Notes: If you are still confused with above removal procedure, please click here to talk with a 24/7 expert
- Installed Windows Advanced Toolkit – How to Remove / Uninstall the Rogue
- How to Uninstall Smart PC Cleaner – Removal Guides
- Trying to Unistall / Remove Optimizer Pro Speed Guard Virus?
- Trying to Remove Activate Ultimate Protection Virus – How to Uninstall Activate Ultimate Protection Rogue
- to Effectively Remove Windows Secure Surfer Virus, Removal Guide
- Remove Trojan:Win64/Sirefef.C - Completely Get Rid of Trojan:Win64/Sirefef.C
- My Computer Is Infected With Child Porn Virus - How To Remove It?
- Search.fantastigames.com/453 Manual Removal Instructions-Step by Step Guide
- Remove Backdoor.Darkmoon!gen7 Permanently - How to Uninstall Backdoor.Darkmoon!gen7 Manually
- Remove Trojan.Paccyn!inf - Completely Delete and Get Rid of Trojan.Paccyn!inf
- Get Rid of Blinx.com Malicious Website Hijacker (Manual Removal Step by Step)
- Guide to Uninstall Activate Ultimate Protection Efficiently (Manual Removal Instructions)
- Get Rid of Email-Worm.Win32.Brontok.q - Email-worm Infection Removal
- How do I Remove quick-search-results.com Website Hijacker (Manual Uninstall Guide)