Is your computer infected with Windows Safety Manager virus? Is Windows Safety Manager Fake or genuine? This following article will show you how to safely and quickly remove Windows Safety Manager by manual way.
Windows Safety Manager Description
Windows Safety Manager is classified as rogue anti-malware application that spreads via Trojans and penetrates a system without the consent or awareness of a computer user. By imitating a fake scan and false scan results, Windows Safety Manager tried its best to mislead computer victims to open its domain and purchase its program. Once windows Safety Manager is installed it will be configured to start automatically when Windows is booted. On started it will scan your computer and state that there are numerous infections present, but will not allow you to remove any of them until you purchase the products. Please don’t fall into its trap because this is just a deceptious trick of Windows Safety Manager and its final aim is to scam your money. Attacked by Windows Safety Manager rogue? Don’t be frustrated, and follow the removal guide below to eliminate this malware as quickly as possible to secure your machine.
Windows Safety Manager Screenshot
Windows Safety Manager is a Big Threat to Your System
* Windows Safety Manager is a malicious fake antispyware program
* Windows Safety Manager may spread via Trojans
* Windows Safety Manager may display numerous fake security messages
* Windows Safety Manager may install additional spyware to your computer
* Windows Safety Manager violates your privacy and compromises your security
* Windows Safety Manager causes your computer slowing down and even crashing constantly
Can I get rid of Windows Safety Manager by my anti-virus tools?
Many computer users may take it for granted that antivirus software or antispyware program can relieve their annoyance when infected with Windows Safety Manager. However, they failed to achieve their anticipated results because Windows Safety Manager can’t be detected by any antivirus completely or it can even disable antivirus’ scanning. In reality, you should know that there is no perfect anti-virus tool that can solve everything because many viruses are created each day and it takes time for anti-virus software to make solutions for the latest viruses. Through continuous study, professional manual removal is the most effective way to get rid of Windows Safety Manager.
How to Remove Windows Safety Manager Manually?
1) Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking:
Restart your computer >> As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap “F8″ key constantly >> Use the arrow keys to highlight the “Safe Mode with Networking” option and then press ENTER >> If you don’t get the Safe Mode with Networking option, please restart the computer again and keep tapping “F8″ key immediately.
2) Locate and delete Windows Safety Manager associated files:
%AppData%\NPSWF32.dll %AppData%\Protector-.exe %AppData%\result.db %CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Windows Safety Manager.lnk %Desktop%\Windows Safety Manager.lnk
3) Detect and remove Windows Safety Manager related registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegistryTools” = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin” = 0 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “ConsentPromptBehaviorUser” = 0 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “EnableLUA” = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Inspector” HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings “net” = “2012-4-7_2″ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings “UID” = “ahwohainwk” HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\advxdwin.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\aswRunDll.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\aswUpdSv.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\atcon.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\bidef.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\dvp95.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\inetlnfo.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MSASCui.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ozn695m5.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\rtvscn95.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\tds-3.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\winupdate.exe
Manual removal is a complex and hazardous process that may cause irreparable man-made damage to your computer. If you’re not professional, it is recommended that you back up Windows registry first before carrying out the approach. Can’t remove Windows Safety Manager virus by yourself? Please click to chat with 24/7 online PC experts, your problem will be fixed effectively.
- Remove/ Uninstall Fake Windows Profound Security – Learn How to Delete Windows Profound Security
- How to Remove Windows Be-on-Guard Edition Fake, Windows Be-on-Guard Edition Step by Step Manual Removal
- Best Antivirus Software Rogue, Remove Best Antivirus Software Step by Step
- Remove Windows Performance Adviser Virus (Fake Windows Performance Adviser Manual Removal)
- How to Remove Windows Pro Rescuer Virus, Uninstall Windows Pro Rescuer Fake Manually
- How to Get Rid of Windows Antivirus Patch Virus, Uninstall Fake Windows Antivirus Patch Manually
- Guide to Remove Windows Processes Accelerator Scam Virus, Get Rid of Windows Processes Accelerator Fake Manually
- Remove Windows Shielding Utility Fake, Manually Get Rid of Windows Shielding Utility Virus
- Infected With Windows Defending Center Virus, Remove Fake Windows Defending Center Manually
- How to Remove Worm.Win32.Ngrbot.byu Virus Manually (Removal Instructions)
- Remove Backdoor.Win32.Poison.bvoy (Step-by-Step Instructions)
- How to Remove Microsoft Security Center 2011 Rogue Antispyware?
- Uninstall ServeFeed Manually and Effectively - Get Rid of ServeFeed Completely
- Quickly Remove File Integrity Checker Virus, Uninstall File Integrity Checker Fake Manually
- How to Remove Exploit:Java/Blacole.CY, Virus Uninstall Help
- Manually Get Rid of Trojan.Danginex - Trojan.Danginex Removal
- The Best Way Remove seekportals.com Redirect Virus - Manual Removal Guide
- Remove Windows Work Checker Virus (Fake Windows Work Checker Manual Removal Guide)