Are you fed up with Windows Safety Maintenance threat? This virus will not allow you to remove it by antivirus and Windows Safety Maintenance can mess up your computer. Do you want to know the effective way to remove Windows Safety Maintenance virus thoroughly? You can learn from this post which will show you effective removal guide to get rid of Windows Safety Maintenance completely.
What is Windows Safety Maintenance? Is it genuine or fake?
Windows Safety Maintenance is a fake antivirus program which pretends to run the system checkup for virus presence on your system. The purpose of this infection is to steal some money from less experienced computer users. Just like its predecessors Windows Safety Module and Windows Safety Checkpoint warn about some spyware infections and recommends removing them by purchasing its full version. Windows Safety Maintenance only imitates looking for infections by running its fake scanner. Once infected, Windows Safety Maintenance generates the list of files that either belongs to some of your legitimate programs or that do not exist at all. Furthermore, Windows Safety Maintenance can also do many harm on your computer, such as opening backdoor for remote hacker and modifying your system setting, which all can make your computer run slower than before. Never fall into its trap and instead you should remove Windows Safety Maintenance as soon as possible to protect your computer.
Windows Safety Maintenance ScreenShot
Windows Safety Maintenance is a Big Threat to Your System
* Windows Safety Maintenance is a malicious fake antispyware program
* Windows Safety Maintenance may spread via Trojans
* Windows Safety Maintenance may display numerous fake security messages
* Windows Safety Maintenance may install additional spyware to your computer
* Windows Safety Maintenance violates your privacy and compromises your security
* Windows Safety Maintenance causes your computer slowing down and even crashing constantly
How Does Windows Safety Maintenance get into my computer?
1) downloading files/drivers from an unreliable web sites;
2) opening email or downloading media files that contain the activation code of the virus;
3)The virus has successfully hacked some famous social online communicate website such as Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo and sites like that. The web masters are not possible to have enough time to manage all corners of their websites. If you get any suspicious pop-up from a website, you have to be careful since the pop-up may not be from the website, instead, may be from Trojans that can control your PC within a short time if you click the pop-up.
Windows Safety Maintenance Step-by-Step Manual Removal Instructions
Step 1: Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together and stop Windows Safety Maintenance processes in the Windows Task Manager.
Step 2: Open the Registry Editor, search for and delete these Registry Entries creating by Windows Safety Maintenance.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\ Inspector = %AppData%\Protector-[random].exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\a.exe\Debugger = svchost.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\aAvgApi.exe\Debugger =svchost.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AAWTray.exe\Debugger =svchost.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\About.exe\Debugger = svchost.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ackwin32.exe\Debugger = svchost.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\Ad-Aware.exe\Debugger = svchost.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\adaware.exe\Debugger = svchost.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\advxdwin.exe\Debugger = svchost.exe
Step 3: Detect and remove Windows Safety Maintenance associated files listed below:
%AppData%\Protector-[random].exe %AppData%\result.db %UserProfile%\Desktop\Windows Safety Maintenance.lnk %AllUsersProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Safety Maintenance.lnk
Attention: Please be aware that you need to be very prudent during the whole removal process, because any inaccurate operation may result in data loss or even system crash. If you are confused how to do the above steps, you just need click here and get help from Tee Support 24/7 online computer experts to remove Windows Safety Maintenance completely.
- How to Remove Fake Windows Home Patron Virus? Windows Home Patron Manual Removal Guide
- Seek Help to Remove Windows Maintenance Suite Virus, Uninstall Windows Maintenance Suite Fake Safely
- Remove Fake Windows Private Shield Virus – Manual Removal Guide
- Best Antivirus Software Rogue, Remove Best Antivirus Software Step by Step
- Remove Windows Daily Adviser Virus (Fake Windows Daily Adviser Manual Removal)
- Windows Safety Toolkit Virus, Remove Fake Windows Safety Toolkit Manually Step by Step
- Infected With Windows Defending Center Virus, Remove Fake Windows Defending Center Manually
- Remove Windows Software Keeper Virus (Fake Windows Software Keeper Manual Removal)
- Can’t Delete Windows Antihazard Solution Virus, Uninstall Fake Windows Antihazard Solution Completely
- Effectively Get Rid of Trojan.Broperk- How to Remove Trojan.Broperk Completely
- How to Remove Trojan.Vorus.CV Virus Easily - Manually and Effectively Get Rid of Trojan.Vorus.CV
- Effective Way to Uninstall Trojan Horse Agent3.BASN(Manual Removal Tips)
- Remove Fake Security Center - Security Center Manual Removal
- Uninstall Worm.Skopvel - How to Eliminate Worm.Skopvel Manually?
- Trojan.Flush.G? How to Completely Get Rid of Trojan.Flush.G
- How to Delete / Remove Trojan horse Patched_c.LYT - Manual Removal Guides
- How to Remove Worm:Win32/Autorun.AEA Manually, Removal Guide
- Is E-set Antivirus 2011 Malware? How to Remove E-set Antivirus 2011 Manually?