Is your computer infected with Windows No-Risk Agent virus? Is Windows No-Risk Agent Fake or genuine? This following article will show you how to safely and quickly remove Windows No-Risk Agent by manual way.
Windows No-Risk Agent Description
Windows No-Risk Agent is fake anti-virus application that displays false scan results and security alerts in order to scare you into purchasing the program. When Windows No-Risk Agent is installed it will be configured to start automatically when Windows starts. Once started it will scan your computer and state that there are numerous infections present, but will not allow you to remove any of them until you purchase the program. Please don’t fall into its trap because this is just a deceptious trick of Windows No-Risk Agent and its final aim is to cheat your money. If you find Windows No-Risk Agent appears on your screen, you should remove it as soon as possible to secure your computer.
Windows No-Risk Agent Screenshot
Windows No-Risk Agent is a Big Threat to Your System
* Windows No-Risk Agent is a malicious fake antispyware program
* Windows No-Risk Agent may spread via Trojans
* Windows No-Risk Agent may display numerous fake security messages
* Windows No-Risk Agent may install additional spyware to your computer
* Windows No-Risk Agent violates your privacy and compromises your security
* Windows No-Risk Agent causes your computer slowing down and even crashing constantly
Can I get rid of Windows No-Risk Agent by my anti-virus tools?
Many computer users may take it for granted that antivirus software or antispyware program can relieve their annoyance when infected with Windows No-Risk Agent. However, they failed to achieve their anticipated results because Windows No-Risk Agent can’t be detected by any antivirus completely or it can even disable antivirus’ scanning. In reality, you should know that there is no perfect anti-virus tool that can solve everything because many viruses are created each day and it takes time for anti-virus software to make solutions for the latest viruses. Through continuous study, professional manual removal is the most effective way to get rid of Windows No-Risk Agent.
How to Remove Windows No-Risk Agent Manually?
1) Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking:
Restart your computer >> As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap “F8″ key constantly >> Use the arrow keys to highlight the “Safe Mode with Networking” option and then press ENTER >> If you don’t get the Safe Mode with Networking option, please restart the computer again and keep tapping “F8″ key immediately.
2) Stop and remove Windows No-Risk Agent associated processes:
[random characters].exe of Windows No-Risk Agent
3) Locate and delete Windows No-Risk Agent associated files:
%Programs%\Windows No-Risk Agent.lnk %AppData%\Local\[random].exe %TempDir%\[random].exe %TempDir%\[random]
4) Detect and remove Windows No-Risk Agent related registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\exefile\shell\open\command “IsolatedCommand” = ‘”%1? %*’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\exefile\shell\runas\command “(Default)” = ‘”%1? %*’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\exefile\shell\runas\command “IsolatedCommand” – ‘”%1? %*’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\open\command “(Default)” = ‘”%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\.exe” /START “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe”‘ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\safemode\command “(Default)” = ‘”%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\.exe” /START “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” -safe-mode’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\shell\open\command “(Default)” = ‘”%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\.exe” /START “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe”‘
Manual removal is a complex and hazardous process that may cause irreparable man-made damage to your computer. If you’re not professional, it is recommended that you back up Windows registry first before carrying out the approach. Can’t remove Windows No-Risk Agent virus by yourself? Please click to chat with 24/7 online PC experts, your problem will be fixed effectively.
- How to Remove Fake Win 7 Antispyware 2012 (Virus Manual Removal Help)
- Remove Windows Interactive Safety Fake Manually, Uninstall Windows Interactive Safety Virus Safely
- Manually Remove Windows Active Guard Fraud, Get Rid of Windows Active Guard Virus
- Effectively Remove Windows Web Combat Fake, How to Uninstall Windows Web Combat Virus
- How to Remove Windows Pro Rescuer Virus, Uninstall Windows Pro Rescuer Fake Manually
- How to Get Rid of Windows Antivirus Patch Virus, Uninstall Fake Windows Antivirus Patch Manually
- Manually Remove Windows Crucial Scanner Fraud, Get Rid of Windows Crucial Scanner Virus
- Manually Remove Fake Windows Custodian Utility, Get Rid of Windows Custodian Utility Virus
- How to Remove Windows Activity Debugger Fraud, Manually Get Rid of Windows Activity Debugger Virus
- How to Remove Zlob.sunporn Virus Manually (Uninstall Guide)
- Remove Vista Home Security 2011 Fake Security Application- Manual Removal Guide
- How do I Remove quick-search-results.com Website Hijacker (Manual Uninstall Guide)
- How to Remove Windows Monitor Virus (Fake Windows Monitor Uninstall Help)
- Rootkit.Pihar.b Removal Guides - How to Remove Rootkit.Pihar.b
- How to Delete Win32/Snowflake.A Completely, Virus Removal
- Best Way to Remove Lookbreath.com Hijacker, Easily and Completely
- How to Remove Smart Fortress 2012 Virus? Fake Smart Fortress 2012 Manual Uninstall Guide
- Remove Vista Internet security 2011 Virus (Uninstall Guide)