Is your computer infected with Windows Be-on-Guard Edition virus? Is Windows Be-on-Guard Edition Fake or genuine? This following article will show you how to safely and quickly remove Windows Be-on-Guard Edition by manual way.
Windows Be-on-Guard Edition Description
Windows Be-on-Guard Edition is hoax anti-virus application that shows false scan results and security alerts in order to scare you into purchasing the program. When Windows Be-on-Guard Edition is installed it will be configured to start automatically when Windows boots up. Once started it will scan your computer and state that there are numerous infections present, but will not allow you to remove any of them until you purchase the program. In spite of Windows Be-on-Guard Edition claims that it can remove all threats once you purchase the full version of the program, actually it can’t detect or remove any real PC threat. Problems linked to Windows Be-on-Guard Edition can include browser hijacks, disabled programs and fake pop-up alerts. You should pay close attention to open iffy website when you surf the Internet because they might lead to infected sites. Remove Windows Be-on-Guard Edition as quickly as possible upon the first detection.
What does Windows Be-on-Guard Edition look like?
Windows Be-on-Guard Edition is a Big Threat to Your System
* Windows Be-on-Guard Edition is a malicious fake antispyware program
* Windows Be-on-Guard Edition may spread via Trojans
* Windows Be-on-Guard Edition may display numerous fake security messages
* Windows Be-on-Guard Edition may install additional spyware to your computer
* Windows Be-on-Guard Edition violates your privacy and compromises your security
* Windows Be-on-Guard Edition causes your computer slowing down and even crashing constantly
Can I get rid of Windows Be-on-Guard Edition by my anti-virus tools?
Many computer users may take it for granted that antivirus software or antispyware program can relieve their annoyance when infected with Windows Be-on-Guard Edition. However, they failed to achieve their anticipated results because Windows Be-on-Guard Edition can’t be detected by any antivirus completely or it can even disable antivirus’ scanning. In reality, you should know that there is no perfect anti-virus tool that can solve everything because many viruses are created each day and it takes time for anti-virus software to make solutions for the latest viruses. Through continuous study, professional manual removal is the most effective way to get rid of Windows Be-on-Guard Edition.
How to Remove Windows Be-on-Guard Edition Manually?
1) Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking:
Restart your computer >> As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap “F8″ key constantly >> Use the arrow keys to highlight the “Safe Mode with Networking” option and then press ENTER >> If you don’t get the Safe Mode with Networking option, please restart the computer again and keep tapping “F8″ key immediately.
2) Locate and delete Windows Be-on-Guard Edition associated files:
%AppData%\NPSWF32.dll %AppData%\Protector-<random chars>.exe %AppData%\Protector-<random chars>.exe %AppData%\result.db %CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Windows Be-on-Guard Edition.lnk %Desktop%\Windows Be-on-Guard Edition.lnk
3) Detect and remove Windows Be-on-Guard Edition related registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegedit" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegistryTools" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableTaskMgr" = 0 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin" = 0 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "ConsentPromptBehaviorUser" = 0 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "EnableLUA" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "Inspector" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "net" = "2012-5-12_7" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "UID" = "ypjcmvvgbv" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ASProtect HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AluSchedulerSvc.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\bisp.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\emsw.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\init.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\mscache.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\patch.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\rwg.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\tfak5.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\wnad.exe ... and many more Image File Execution Options entries.
Manual removal is a complex and hazardous process that may cause irreparable man-made damage to your computer. If you’re not professional, it is recommended that you back up Windows registry first before carrying out the approach. Can’t remove Windows Be-on-Guard Edition virus by yourself? Please click to chat with 24/7 online PC experts, your problem will be fixed effectively.
- Best Antivirus Software Rogue, Remove Best Antivirus Software Step by Step
- How to Remove Windows Pro Rescuer Virus, Uninstall Windows Pro Rescuer Fake Manually
- How to Remove Windows Safety Manager Virus, Uninstall Fake Windows Safety Manager Manually
- How to Get Rid of Windows Antivirus Patch Virus, Uninstall Fake Windows Antivirus Patch Manually
- Guide to Remove Windows Processes Accelerator Scam Virus, Get Rid of Windows Processes Accelerator Fake Manually
- Remove Windows Shielding Utility Fake, Manually Get Rid of Windows Shielding Utility Virus
- Infected With Windows Defending Center Virus, Remove Fake Windows Defending Center Manually
- Manually Remove Windows Guardian Angel Virus, Get Rid of Windows Guardian Angel Rogue Completely
- Manually Get Rid of Perfect Antivirus 2012 Virus, Delete Fake Perfect Antivirus 2012
- New Scotland Yards Ukash Virus Blocks My PC - How to Remove it?
- Best Way to Remove Trojan.Win32.Buzus.fzge, Manually and Completely
- How to Remove Win32/Cayfu.A - Virus Manual Removal Guide
- Remove Mac Shield Virus (Fake Mac Shield Manual Removal)
- How to Clean up Mal/Zbot-EZ Threat Thoroughly - Manual Removal
- Remove Win32/Olmarik.axy Quickly, Virus Manual Removal Guide
- How Should Users Uninstall / Remove MAX EN Atube Toolbar Completely
- Is Generic Malware.co Dangerous? Easily Remove Generic Malware.co From Your Computer
- How to Remove Backdoor.Win32.Gbot.aeg - Virus Manual Removal Guide