Win32/Small.CA is defined as a malicious trojan parasite created by the internet hackers and infects your computer through vulnerability or security program exploits. Once installed, it is able to drop down other files through network exploits which causes your PC in great danger. Win32/Small.CA can disable security software from being deleted, modify system settings, track your computer and even steal your personal information. Trojan.Comquab.A also can decrease pc performance and make infected pc run weirdly. To sum up, Win32/Small.CA is absolutely an undesirable element that must be removed as soon as possible.
Win32/Small.CA has the following harmful Traits
* Win32/Small.CA is a nasty Trojan parasite
* Win32/Small.CA may show fake security & messages
* Win32/Small.CA may display numerous annoying advertisements
* Win32/Small.CA may be controlled by a remote person
* Win32/Small.CA may come with additional spyware
* Win32/Small.CA violates your privacy and compromises your security
Why I cannot remove Win32/Small.CA with my antivirus programs?
Many internet users have antivirus programs on their computers but the anti-virus tools can not catch Win32/Small.CA successfully. This is because Win32/Small.CA is so stubborn that it can prevent from the scanning of any antivirus software. Instead, it needs a manual removal with expert skills to ensure the complete spyware deletion. To achieve this, you can use the instructions below to remove Win32/Small.CA from your computer safely and permanently.
Win32/Small.CA Step-by-Step Removal Instructions
Step1: Remove Win32/Small.CA associated files listed below：
%AppData%\random C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.dll %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.exe(Win32/Small.CA) C:\Program Files\ViiKiiDesktopPlugin\ViiKiiDesktopPlugin.exe C:\Windows\system32\SearchIndexer.exe C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
Step2: Click “Start” button and selecting “Run.”(Win7&Vista click “Start” button and then “search”). Type “regedit” into the box and click “OK.” Once the Registry Editor is open, search and delete Win32/Small.CA registry entries as follows:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “.exe” HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Win32/Small.CA” HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Win32\ HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896 HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157 HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157 HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896 HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896 HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157 HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
Manual removal is a complex and hazardous process that may cause irreparable man-made damage to your computer. If you’re not professional, it is recommended that you back up Windows registry first before carrying out the approach. Can’t remove Win32/Small.CA virus by yourself? Please click to chat with 24/7 online PC experts, your problem will be fixed IMMEDIATELY.
- Manually Remove Mal/FakeAvCN-A Virus – Manual Guide to Uninstall Mal/FakeAvCN-A
- Remove Win32/Sirefef.DT – Completely Delete Win32/Sirefef.DT Trojan
- Troj/Agent-GGJ? How to Completely Get Rid of Troj/Agent-GGJ
- Uninstall Trojan:Win32/Scar.Q – How to Eliminate Trojan:Win32/Scar.Q Manually?
- How to Remove TrojanDownloader:Win32/Grovel.A Virus? TrojanDownloader:Win32/Grovel.A Manual Removal Guide
- Remove Trojan-Spy.MSIL.Popclik.A Completely – Trojan-Spy.MSIL.Popclik.A Removal
- Uninstall Win32/WinMaximizer Completely – Win32/WinMaximizer Removal Guide
- Trojan.Zeroaccess!gen4 Removal – Uninstall Trojan.Zeroaccess!gen4 Completely
- How to Remove Win32/Alureon.DGE – Guide to Get Rid of Win32/Alureon.DGE Easily
- Remove Packed.Win32.Krap.ai, Packed.Win32.Krap.ai Manual Removal
- Remove Fake Security Center - Security Center Manual Removal
- Easily Get Rid of Win32.Asper.mpq (Manual Removal Guide)
- Fake Windows Fix Disk Removal - How to Remove WindowsFixDisk Manually?
- How to Remove Unavsoft.com Hijacker Completely From Your System?
- Quickly Remove File Integrity Checker Virus, Uninstall File Integrity Checker Fake Manually
- Fixed! How to Remove Rootkit.ZeroAccess Manually in an Effective Way?
- Effective Way to Uninstall Trojan Horse Agent3.BASN(Manual Removal Tips)
- How to Delete Thewebtimes.com Completely(Step by Step Removal)