Hit with Win32.FakeAV.doq and stuck in its removal? Annoyed with its popups which will not go away? You’ll benefit a lot from this post and finally completely get rid of Win32.FakeAV.doq to enjoy a clear and stable computer.
Win32.FakeAV.doq is detected as Trojan which plays the role of trailblazer of the infamous fake antivirus program Security Tool. Each move of the fraudster is connected to Win32.FakeAV.doq, so to speak. With the leakages of system, the Trojan sneaks into the computer and starts to run automatic scan simulations followed by horrible hazards reports. More than that, it will also generate numerous phony security popups to believe that your computer is in bad condition. If trying to remove and fix the hazards, the Trojan will prompt you to activate the security tool with a purchasable registry key for the license which you’ll find after selecting Activate Security Tool. You’ll be shown a website where to submit the payment. The hoax will not end until you pay. But as is known the useless rogue removes nothing. The most direct and effective way to terminate this rogue and residual damage is to remove Win32.FakeAV.doq.
Win32.FakeAV.doq Malicious Conducts
- 1. Runs through the rogue program which aims at cheating money.
- 2. Causes redirects to unwanted pages or sites with fake online scanners.
- 3. Steals your credit card number when you transact on its preset website.
- 4. Blocks security utilities to make your computer more vulnerable.
- 5. Makes your computer really slow with suspicious processes running.
What Should I Do to Uninstall Win32.FakeAV.doq?
It seems that Win32.FakeAV.doq comes prepared so you have spent hours on its removal but comes to avail and you are not alone here. Failure to locate its presence in Control Panel; Immunity to antivirus – After trying so many times with different AV and it’s indeed upsetting when it’s rock-solid at the system reboot. Researchers suggest victims take below steps to manually uninstall Win32.FakeAV.doq:
1. Boot up your computer into Safe Mode with Networking by constantly tapping F8 before Windows is loaded.
2. Go to Task Manager with Alt+Ctrl+Delete and stop its process.
Step 2: Search for and delete its related files in Local Disk C:
%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\.exe %USERPROFILE%\Start Menu\Programs\Security Tool.lnk
Step 3: Navigate to remove the registry entries associated with Win32.FakeAV.doq as below in Registry Editor by typing Regedit in the search box under Start Menu.
[HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce] "" = "%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\
Notes: If there is any question during the removal procedure, please click here to contact a 24/7 online expert.
- Infected with Troj/Sinowal-BQ? How to Remove / Uninstall Troj/Sinowal-BQ Completely
- Need Help to Remove / Uninstall Backdoor-Win32/IRCbot.gen!K?
- Remove Trojan TROJ_ARTIEF.ZIGS, TROJ_ARTIEF.ZIGS Uninstall Help
- How to Get Rid of Trojan.Sirefef.GF Completely – to Manually Remove Trojan.Sirefef.GF
- How to Remove Trojan:Win64/Sirefef.U – to Uninstall Trojan:Win64/Sirefef.U Manually
- Need Help to Remove / Uninstall Troj/20121889-B Infection
- How to Remove / Uninstall Trojan-Spy.Win32.SpyEyes Completely
- How to Remove / Unionstall Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AH Completely
- How to Remove / Uninstall SecShieldFraud!gen7 Infection
- Get Rid of Backdoor.Win32.Hupigon.frpl, Manual Removal Help
- Remove Trojan.Danmec.A-Completely Delete and Get Rid of Trojan.Danmec.A
- How to Fix iTunes error 3123- Repair iTunes error 3123 Manually
- Remove Generic Dropper.vq - Completely Delete and Get Rid of Generic Dropper.vq
- Remove Downloader.Bancos!gen, Downloader.Bancos!gen Manual Removal
- Get Rid of Net-Worm.Win32.Morto.n Virus, Remove Net-Worm.Win32.Morto.n Manually
- Cannot Uninstall Worm:Win32/Dorbot？- Worm:Win32/Dorbot Virus Manual Removal
- How to Remove Backdoor.Win32.Prorat.dz - Backdoor.Win32.Prorat.dz Virus Removal
- Remove Backdoor.Bifrose!sd6 - Completely Delete and Get Rid of Backdoor.Bifrose!sd6