Virus Protector Description
Virus Protector is a fake security program which is cleverly disguised to behave like legitimate Anti-Spyware software. It promotes mostly through the use of Trojans, fake online anti-malware scanners, malicious websites, and ads, entering your system secretly without your awareness.Virus Protector reports false threats or infections on your computer and then prompts you to pay for a full version of the program to protect yourself and to remove the infections which don’t even exist. It is a tricky virus and also is equal to a scam to rip off your money which may also hijack web browser and block legitimate security tools. Therefore, you should get rid of it immediately once infected.
Screenshot of Virus Protector
Virus Protector is Very Dangerous
Virus Protector is a malicious fake antispyware program
Virus Protector may spread via Trojans
Virus Protector may display numerous fake security messages
Virus Protector may install additional spyware to your computer
Virus Protector violates your privacy and compromises your security
Virus Protector causes your computer slowing down and even crashing constantly.
How to Remove Virus Protector?
1) The files to be deleted are listed below:
C:\\Documents and Settings\\[User]\\Application Data\\[random].exe
C:\\Documents and Settings\\[User]\\Application Data\\[random].dll
C:\\Documents and Settings\\[User]\\Local Settings\\Temp\\[random].exe
C:\\Documents and Settings\\[User]\\Local Settings\\Temp\\[random].dll
C:\\Program Files\\Internet Explorer\\[random].exe
C:\\Program Files\\Internet Explorer\\[random].dll
2) The registry entries that need to be removed are as follows:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "Virus Protector" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows "LoadAppInit_DLLs" = "1" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows "AppInit_DLLs" = ".dll"
Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. If you cannot solve the issue with the instructions above or need any other assistance, please ask Tee Support Online Technical Support for help.
- My search result is always redirected to Way-search.net domain, how to remove it?
- Remove Adware.SafeSearch-Completely Get Rid of AdwareSafeSearch
- How Should Users Uninstall / Remove MAX EN Atube Toolbar Completely
- Remove Antivirusan.com Virus (Antivirusan.com Hijacker Manual Removal)
- How to Remove Rodyshop.com Hijacker? Rodyshop.com Manual Removal
- Infected With Forcedfamily.com, Remove Forcedfamily Manually
- How to Remove Win32.Malware!Drop Completely - Win32.Malware!Drop Manual Removal Help
- How to Remove Thefindfinder.com Redirects, Thefindfinder.com Uninstall Guides
- Completely Remove Trojan.Chepdu - Step-by-Step Guide to Get Rid of Trojan.Chepdu Manually