Virus Protector Description
Virus Protector is a fake security program which is cleverly disguised to behave like legitimate Anti-Spyware software. It promotes mostly through the use of Trojans, fake online anti-malware scanners, malicious websites, and ads, entering your system secretly without your awareness.Virus Protector reports false threats or infections on your computer and then prompts you to pay for a full version of the program to protect yourself and to remove the infections which don’t even exist. It is a tricky virus and also is equal to a scam to rip off your money which may also hijack web browser and block legitimate security tools. Therefore, you should get rid of it immediately once infected.
Screenshot of Virus Protector
Virus Protector is Very Dangerous
Virus Protector is a malicious fake antispyware program
Virus Protector may spread via Trojans
Virus Protector may display numerous fake security messages
Virus Protector may install additional spyware to your computer
Virus Protector violates your privacy and compromises your security
Virus Protector causes your computer slowing down and even crashing constantly.
How to Remove Virus Protector?
1) The files to be deleted are listed below:
C:\\Documents and Settings\\[User]\\Application Data\\[random].exe
C:\\Documents and Settings\\[User]\\Application Data\\[random].dll
C:\\Documents and Settings\\[User]\\Local Settings\\Temp\\[random].exe
C:\\Documents and Settings\\[User]\\Local Settings\\Temp\\[random].dll
C:\\Program Files\\Internet Explorer\\[random].exe
C:\\Program Files\\Internet Explorer\\[random].dll
2) The registry entries that need to be removed are as follows:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "Virus Protector" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows "LoadAppInit_DLLs" = "1" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows "AppInit_DLLs" = ".dll"
Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. If you cannot solve the issue with the instructions above or need any other assistance, please ask Tee Support Online Technical Support for help.
- Delete Windows Safety Tweaker Thoroughly - Manual Removal Method
- How to Remove TrojanDownloader:Win32/Kuluoz.A Completely - Step-by-Step Guine on How to Manually Remove TrojanDownloader:Win32/Kuluoz.A
- Trojan.DNS_Changer? How to Completely Get Rid of Trojan.DNS_Changer
- Effective Way to Remove Coolsearchsystem.com Website Hijacker (Manual Uninstall Help)
- How to Remove Trojan.Dropper.PE4 Virus, Removal Help
- How to Remove TrojanDownloader:Java/Exdoer Virus, Uninstall Guide
- Guide to Delete BarQuery - Remove BarQuery Easily And Manually
- How to Remove Windows Processes Organizer Completely and Manually?
- How to Fix "Browser Is Redirecting to 95p.com" - Manual Removal of 95p.com Redirect Virus