Virus Clear 2011 Description
Virus Clear 2011 is a fake security program which is cleverly disguised to behave like legitimate Anti-Spyware software. Virus Clear 2011 displays lots of misleading popup alert messages and fake system scan results to scare users and push them to buying its useless software. It promotes mostly through the use of Trojans, fake online anti-malware scanners, malicious websites, and ads, entering your system secretly without your awareness. When this Virus is on board, it will tell you that your computer is infected with various threats, asking you to purchase its full version in order to remove all the infections. No matter how Virus Clear 2011 boasts of itself, it will never protect you from cyber threats, for it is a big threat itself and may cause irrevocable damage to your system. Therefore, in order to secure the stability and normal operation of an infected PC, you should show no mercy to this vicious rogue when it is found in your computer. Virus Clear 2011 prevents from scanning by antivirus application and needs to be removed manually.
Screenshot of Virus Clear 2011
Virus Clear 2011 is Very Dangerous
Virus Clear 2011 is a malicious fake antispyware program
Virus Clear 2011 may spread via Trojans
Virus Clear 2011 may display numerous fake security messages
Virus Clear 2011 may install additional spyware to your computer
Virus Clear 2011 violates your privacy and compromises your security
Virus Clear 2011 causes your computer slowing down and even crashing constantly.
How to Remove Virus Clear 2011?
1) The files to be deleted are listed below:
2) The registry entries that need to be removed are as follows:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\[random] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random].exe” HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\PhishingFilter “Enabled” = “0″ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyOverride” = “” HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyServer” = “http=127.0.0.1:33921″ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyEnable” = “1″
Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. If you cannot solve the issue with the instructions above or need any other assistance, please ask Tee Support Online Technical Support for help.
- How to Get Rid of Trojan backdoor.11.Win32.xnco(Removal Guide for Trojan backdoor.11.Win32.xnco)
- Cannot Uninstall Backdoor.Cycbot!gen4 - Backdoor.Cycbot!gen4 Virus Manual Removal
- How to Remove TROJAN:DOS/Alureon.E Virus (Uninstall TROJAN:DOS/Alureon.E Manually)
- How to Stop W32.Printlove Infection Manually - Easily and Safely Get Rid of W32.Printlove Virus
- Worm.Frethog.AI Virus? Best Worm.Frethog.AI Manual Removal Help
- Remove Trojan Win32.Medfos Manually and Completely - Guide to Uninstall Trojan Win32.Medfos Effectively
- Remove 6DSS92c31Apgjk.exe (Fake 6DSS92c31Apgjk.exe Manual Removal Guide)
- How to Remove / Uninstall Trojan:Win32/Tracur.AN Completely
- Remove Fake Ultimate Guard - Manual Removal Guide