Realized the pettifoggery of Windows Antivirus Rampart? Having difficulties with its uninstallation? This post will help you get better understanding of this infection and provide a step-by-step guide to manually remove Windows Antivirus Rampart safely and quickly. If you have any question during the removal procedure, the backup technician is ready to help.
See The Whole Truth of Windows Antivirus Rampart
Even with a sound name and seemingly-legitimate interface, Windows Antivirus Rampart is a purely fake antivirus software which trumpets its qualification to fix fictitious system problems preset by the rogue to obtain unlawful revenues. The rogue is supported by a Trojan which will help its sneaky penetration and the whole fraud including the bogus scan, the fake reports, the prompt of ‘activate protection’ and the hazardous purchase page. Besides, the Trojan will get you stuck into another round of infection by making more security holes to further weaken the security defense. Besides, you may have found some big or small changes occurring on the compromised computer. There is no reason to avoid committed attempt to uninstall Windows Antivirus Rampart virus as early as possible.
How to Detect the Infection of Windows Antivirus Rampart?
- Popups concerning security problems and error out of nowhere.
- Redirects of search pages to unwanted pages filled with fake ads.
- Alteration of homepage and the failure to revert when you re-open the browser.
- Blockages to launch regular antivirus and the absence of UAC warnings.
- Interception of legit Windows programs like Task Manager.
- Or any other malfunction.
Why Antivirus Cannot Eliminate Windows Antivirus Rampart?
Usually such kind of rogue is stubborn and tricky enough to hide and disperse its components in legit system file so as to bypass the detection. On the other side, the rogue is capable of interfering with any attempt to remove itself and its accompanying parasites. Furthermore, the rogue is orchestrated to own self-repair function, so it may stage comeback easily.The most effective way to get rid of Windows Antivirus Rampart is manual removal.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Manually Remove Windows Antivirus Rampart?
Step 1 : Go to Task Manager with Alt+Ctrl+Delete and stop its process.
Step 2: Search for and delete its related files in Local Disk C:
%AppData%\NPSWF32.dll %AppData%\Protector-[rnd].exe %AppData%\result.db
Step 3: Navigate to remove the registry entries associated with Exploit:JS/ShellCode.AS as below in Registry Editor:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Inspector %AppData%\Protector-[rnd].exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect 0 HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\ID 4 HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\UID [rnd] HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\net [date of installation] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin 0 HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\ConsentPromptBehaviorUser 0 HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\EnableLUA 0 HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AAWTray.exe HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AAWTray.exe\Debugger svchost.exe HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVCare.exe HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVCare.exe\Debugger svchost.exe HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVENGINE.EXE HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVENGINE.EXE\Debugger svchost.exe
Notes:Manual removal is risky when it comes to program files and registry entries. If there is any improper deletion, the system may be crashed. Please click here to consult a 24/7 online expert.
- Being Redirected to Startfenster.com? How to Remove Hijacker Virus Manually
- Get Infected with Trojan horse Generic.25.BCBS Virus? How to Remove Trojan horse Generic.25.BCBS Completely
- Manually Remove Worm:Win32/Taterf.AA - Completely Delete and Get Rid of Worm:Win32/Taterf.AA
- How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Conedex.B Completely? Trojan:Win32/Conedex.B Removal Guides
- Remove HackTool:Win32/Wpakill.B - HackTool:Win32/Wpakill.B Manual Removal
- Effective Way to Remove Exploit:SWF/Blacole.O - Removal Guide
- How to Get Rid of Backdoor.Hupigon Virus (Manual Removal)
- How to Get Rid of Trojan.Win32.Agent.aojn Thoroughly - Trojan Manual Removal Guide
- Get Rid of Trojan Java:Agent-APW Safely, Manually Remove Trojan Java:Agent-APW Virus