Start.funmoods.com is a low-relevance search engine designed by cyber criminals to cheat money from the feint traffic. The redirect is caused by a dodgy Google Redirect Virus which affects deeply once it’s find the way to infiltrate into the computer with system leakages. Usually the virus piggybacks unsecured software users download without effective precaution or reading over the agreement patiently. It will modify the registry entries so that it can be triggered once you open the web browser and wreck havoc on not only IE, Firefox, Google Chrome browsers but also the whole system. The redirect is proved to be a severe infection, therefore it is incumbent upon users to completely remove Start.funmoods.com redirects once it’s detected.
How Does Start.funmoods.com Affect The Computer?
- Causes annoying redirect to randomly irrelevant pages including Start.funmoods.com.
- Changes default homepage which is hard to revert by resetting.
- Pops up numerous ads even when Internet is turned off.
- Affects stored files or folders and tries to expand its sphere of influence.
- Occupies most of CPU and network resources to slow down PC performance.
- Smashes attempt to uninstall no matter it comes from the machine or the users.
What Steps Should Victims Take to Stop Start.funmoods.com Redirects?
Never underestimate the considerable difficulty to get rid of Stop Start.funmoods.com redirects by uninstalling and reinstalling the browsers since as clarified earlier that the virus is stubborn and even absolutely hard for antivirus to handle alone. It’s a mutating virus and embedded to legit system file to bypass the detection and deletion. It’s highly recommended users uninstall Start.funmoods.com manually with expertise instructions:
Step 1 : Go to Task Manager with Alt+Ctrl+Delete and stop its process.
Step 2: Search for and delete its related files in Local Disk C:
Step 3: Navigate to remove the registry entries associated with Start.funmoods.com as below in Registry Editor:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ Software\ Microsoft \Windows\ CurrentVersion HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System ‘DisableTaskMgr’ = ’1′ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\runas\command “IsolatedCommand” = ‘”%1? %*’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\exefile “(Default)” = ‘Application’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\exefile “Content Type” = ‘application/x-msdownload’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\exefile\DefaultIcon “(Default)” = ‘%1? HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\exefile\shell\open\command “(Default)” = ‘”%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\.exe” /START “%1? %*’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\exefile\shell\open\command “IsolatedCommand” = ‘”%1? %*’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\exefile\shell\runas\command “(Default)” = ‘”%1? %*’
Notes: If the mentioned step-by-step guides cannot help walk you through the bug or any other related problem, please click here to get further help from a 24/7 online expert.
- How to Remove / Uninstall SearchSwitch.com Redirects Completely
- What Is The Most Effective Way to Remove / Uninstall Startnow Toolbar Or Startnow.com Redirects
- How to Remove http://184.108.40.206 Redirects Effectively
- How to Remove Stubborn Search.gboxapp.com Virus Safely and Completely-Easy Instruction
- Search.fantastigames.com/453 Manual Removal Instructions-Step by Step Guide
- How to Remove Find-asap.com Redirect Virus-Save Your Browser From Redirect Virus
- How to Get rid of search.smartsuggestor.com Redirect-Step by Step Instructions
- How to Remove Crackle.com Redirect Virus – Crackle Removal Guides
- How to Remove Searchya.com Browser Virus – Searchya Toolbar Removal Help
- How to Remove Trojan.Downloader.Umbald.B Virus? Completely Get Rid of Trojan.Downloader.Umbald.B
- Remove/Uninstall Slow-PCfighter Virus, Get Rid of Fake Slow-PCfighter
- Remove Windows Steady Work Virus (Fake Windows Steady Work Manual Removal Guide)
- How to Remove Trojan:win64/sirefef.b Manually (Uninstall Guide)
- Trojan.JS.Redirector.KY Virus? Manual Removal Step by Step
- Easily Get Rid of Trojan Horse PSW.Generic9.BRWU (Manual Removal Guide)
- How to Remove Exploit:Win32/CVE-2012-4969.D Step by Step, Uninstall Help
- How to Remove TROJ_ARTIEF.LWO Completely, Uninstall Guide
- Removal Instructions for Trojan.Sisproc Virus (Uninstall Guide)