Personal Shield Pro Description
Personal Shield Pro is a fake anti-spyware application from the same family as Antivirus Scan and Antivirus Action. Personal Shield Pro claims to help users’ system against both viruses and spyware, so many people are beguiled into thinking it’s a security programs. In fact, it’s a scam belonging to the subgroup of rogue applications. When this Virus is on board, it will display lots of misleading popup alert messages and fake system scan results telling you that your computer is infected with various threats, asking you to purchase its full version in order to remove all the infections. Therefore, in order to secure the stability and normal operation of an infected PC, you should show no mercy to this vicious rogue when it is found in your computer. Personal Shield Pro prevents from scanning by antivirus application and needs to be removed manually.
Screenshot of Personal Shield Pro
Personal Shield Pro is Very Dangerous
Personal Shield Pro is a malicious fake antispyware program
Personal Shield Pro may spread via Trojans
Personal Shield Pro may display numerous fake security messages
Personal Shield Pro may install additional spyware to your computer
Personal Shield Pro violates your privacy and compromises your security
Personal Shield Pro causes your computer slowing down and even crashing constantly.
How to Remove Personal Shield Pro?
1) The files to be deleted are listed below:
2) The registry entries that need to be removed are as follows:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\[random] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “RunInvalidSignatures” = ’1′ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\PhishingFilter “Enabled” = ’0′ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyOverride” = ” HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyServer” = ’127.0.0.1:33554′ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyEnable” = ’1′ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations “LowRiskFileTypes” = ‘.exe’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random]“ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “CheckExeSignatures” = ‘no’
Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. If you cannot solve the issue with the instructions above or need any other assistance, please ask Tee Support Online Technical Support for help.
- How to Remove TrojanDownloader:Java/Exdoer Virus, Uninstall Guide
- How to Remove Trojan Downloader-CJX.gen.j(Removal Instruction)
- Delete Antivirvip.net Hijacker Thoroughly - Manual Removal Method
- How to Remove TrojanSpy:MSIL/VB.G (Uninstall TrojanSpy:MSIL/VB.G Easily and Manually)
- Remove Windows Anytime Upgrade Ransomware Which will Scare You into Paying GBP 100 From Windows Xp/Vista/7
- Remove Trojan.Tatanarg.B Effectively and Completely- How to Terminate Trojan.Tatanarg.B Manually
- How to Remove Trojan:MSIL/Vbato.A Completely - Trojan:MSIL/Vbato.A Manual Removal Help
- Guide to Uninstall Activate Ultimate Protection Efficiently (Manual Removal Instructions)
- Best Guide For Exploit:Java/CVE-2011-3544.AV Virus Removal, Get Rid of Exploit:Java/CVE-2011-3544.AV Safely