Is your computer infected with Windows PRO Scanner virus? Is Windows PRO Scanner Fake or genuine? This following article will show you how to safely and quickly remove Windows PRO Scanner by manual way.
What is Windows PRO Scanner? Is it genuine or fake?
Windows PRO Scanner is a rogue anti-spyware program which will display fake alerts by claiming malware has been installed on your computer. It creates fake alerts and errors in order to bamboozle you into buy this malicious software before you realize that these warnings are fake. The security alerts are professional looking pop-ups and when you click on them; however, it’s certainly not what it appears to be. If you attempt to use the program to remove these infections, though, it will state that you first need to purchase it before it can do so. Windows PRO Scanner is installed without slightest your consent. Therefore, we strongly advise targeted PC users to remove Windows PRO Scanner from your computers immediately upon detection.
Windows PRO Scanner Screenshot
Windows PRO Scanner is a Big Threat to Your System
* Windows PRO Scanner is a malicious fake antispyware program
* Windows PRO Scanner may spread via Trojans
* Windows PRO Scanner may display numerous fake security messages
* Windows PRO Scanner may install additional spyware to your computer
* Windows PRO Scanner violates your privacy and compromises your security
* Windows PRO Scanner causes your computer slowing down and even crashing constantly
Can Windows PRO Scanner be deleted by antivirus software?
Many computer users may take it for granted that the antivirus software or antispyware program can relieve their annoyance when infected with Windows PRO Scanner. However, they failed to achieve their anticipated results because Windows PRO Scanner can’t be detected by any antivirus completely or it can even disable antivirus’ scanning. In reality, you should know that there is no perfect anti-virus tool that can solve everything because many viruses are created each day and it takes time for anti-virus software to make solutions for the latest viruses. Through continuous study, professional manual removal is the most effective way to get rid of Windows PRO Scanner.
How to Remove Windows PRO Scanner Manually?
1) Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking:
Restart your computer >> As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap “F8″ key constantly >> Use the arrow keys to highlight the “Safe Mode with Networking” option and then press ENTER >> If you don’t get the Safe Mode with Networking option, please restart the computer again and keep tapping “F8″ key immediately.
2) Stop and remove Windows PRO Scanner associated processes:
3) Locate and delete Windows PRO Scanner associated files:
%Programs%\Windows PRO Scanner.lnk %StartMenu%\Windows PRO Scanner.lnk %Desktop%\Windows PRO Scanner.lnk %AppData%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Windows PRO Scanner.lnk %CommonAppData%\[random]\[random].exe %CommonAppData%\[random]\ISG.ico %CommonAppData%\[random]\[random].cfg %AppData%\Windows PRO Scanner\Instructions.ini %AppData%\Windows PRO Scanner\ScanDisk_.exe
4) Detect and remove Windows PRO Scanner related registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Windows PRO Scanner.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "random " HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Installer\Products\random HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Windows PRO Scanner″
Attention: Manual removal is a complex and hazardous process that may cause irreparable man-made damage to your computer. If you’re not
professional, it is recommended that you back up Windows registry first before carrying out the approach. Can’t remove Windows PRO Scanner virus by yourself? Please click to chat with 24/7 online PC experts, your problem will be fixed effectively.
- Seek Help to Remove Windows Maintenance Suite Virus, Uninstall Windows Maintenance Suite Fake Safely
- How to Remove Windows Safety Maintenance Virus (Uninstall Fake Windows Safety Maintenance Manually)
- Remove Windows Daily Adviser Virus (Fake Windows Daily Adviser Manual Removal)
- Troubled by Windows Premium Guard Virus, Remove Fake Windows Premium Guard Manually
- Completely Remove Windows Care Taker Fake, Get Rid of Windows Care Taker Virus Manually
- How to Remove Windows Activity Debugger Fraud, Manually Get Rid of Windows Activity Debugger Virus
- Manually Remove Windows Guardian Angel Virus, Get Rid of Windows Guardian Angel Rogue Completely
- How to Remove Windows No-Risk Center Virus, Uninstall Fake Windows No-Risk Center Quickly
- Can’t Delete Windows Antihazard Solution Virus, Uninstall Fake Windows Antihazard Solution Completely
- Get a Infection of Cybercrime Investigation Department Virus? How to Quickly Remove Rogue Program
- How to Remove Trojan.Ransom.JU Virus Thoroughly - Manually Delete Trojan.Ransom.JU
- Infected With Exploit-Iframe Trojan - How to Remove Exploit-Iframe Trojan Manually?
- How to Uninstall Trojan.GameThief.WOW.bht, Remove Trojan.GameThief.WOW.bht Manually Step by Step
- How to Remove Windows Safety Module, Windows Safety Module Removal Guides
- Get Rid of Worm.Win32.VBNA.aitt Virus - How to Remove Worm.Win32.VBNA.aitt
- Easily Get Rid of BackDoor.Generic14.AVBQ (Manual Removal Guide)
- Trojan.Win32.Autoit.aie Virus? Manual Removal Step by Step
- Remove Fake AV Secure 2012 (Virus Manual Removal)