Is Virus:Win32/Patchload.R driving you crazy and you cannot get rid of it by using your antivirus software? Have you ever wished to find a way to solve the problem? You will certainly have a clear idea of how to get out of that trouble after you read this post thoroughly.
Virus:Win32/Patchload.R is a very dangerous Trojan horse. It can hide itself in the compromised PC so that there are no obvious symptoms associated with this threat. Virus:Win32/Patchload.R may be installed by other malware and presented as a modified system DLL. The malicious code imm32.dll is appended to the code section of the modified DLL file. Upon execution of a modified DLL file; it loads an arbitrary number of files whose paths and names are hard-coded within its body. Then it opens a backdoor to allow remote access the compromised system and steals personal information, such as credit card details, log in number/password for malicious activities. Therefore, it is highly recommended that Virus:Win32/Patchload.R must be removed immediately.
How can I get Virus:Win32/Patchload.R installed in my computer?
Virus:Win32/Patchload.R can infect computers in various ways. It can be downloaded via malicious drive-by-download scripts from corrupted porn and shareware / freeware websites, installed through spam email attachments, media downloads and social networks or executed by other threats on system.
Manual Virus:Win32/Patchload.R Removal Instructions:
1. Get rid of the following files created by Virus:Win32/Patchload.R:
imm32.dll wuautui.dll %PROGRAM_FILES%\ Virus:Win32/Patchload.R \ Virus:Win32/Patchload.R
2. Launch the Task Manager by pressing keys “CTRL + Shift + ESC”, search for Virus:Win32/Patchload.R processes and right-click to end them.
3. Open Registry Editor (in Windows XP, go to Start Menu, run, type in “Regedit” and press OK; in Windows 7 & Windows Vista, go to Start menu, Search, type in “Regedit”), find out the following Virus:Win32/Patchload.R registry entries and delete:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Softonic HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Softonic\Universal Downloader [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Softonic\Universal Downloader] UUID = "1BFA8B0C-CB2D-4BD7-94EA-2DAB342FCCA3" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ Virus:Win32/Patchload.R
Manual removal is a complex and hazardous process that may cause irreparable man-made damage to your computer. If you’re not professional, it is recommended that you back up Windows registry first before carrying out the approach. Can’t remove Virus:Win32/Patchload.R virus by yourself? Please click to chat with 24/7 online PC experts, your problem will be fixed IMMEDIATELY.
- Cannot Remove Trojan:Win32/Sisproc- Trojan:Win32/Sisproc Manual Removal
- Delete Deldir.A Virus Thoroughly – Manual Removal Method
- Infected with Trojan-fakerean? Remove Trojan-fakerean Manually Step by Step
- How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Mediyes.B Rogue Program Manually?
- Remove Trojan-Spy.Win32.Carberp.epm – Trojan-Spy.Win32.Carberp.epm Manual Removal
- Cannot Uninstall Trojan.Win32.Genome.yucx?- Trojan.Win32.Genome.yucx Virus Manual Removal
- Easily Get Rid of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.dnzi(Manual Removal Guide)
- Infected with Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AB? Remove Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AB Manually Step by Step
- How to Remove trojandownloader:win32/tracur.ak Virus Manually, Uninstall Guide
- Effective Instructions to Get rid of Alnaddy.com Redirection-Step by Step Guide to Rescue Your System
- Hijack By click.livesearchnow.com Redirect Virus? Browser Hijacker Virus Manual Removal Method
- Remove Vista Home System Repair Virus (Uninstall Vista Home System Repair Fake Manually)
- Is HeurEngine.EP Dangerous? Easily Remove HeurEngine.EP From Your Computer
- Remove Fast Windows Antivirus 2011 Virus (Uninstall Guide)
- Is Antivirus Clean 2011 Malware? How to Remove Antivirus Clean 2011 Completely?
- Backdoor.Spammy Virus? How to Eliminate Backdoor.Spammy Manually?
- How to Delete / Remove Trojan Horse Generic29.UMD from services.exe
- Get Rid of Trojan.HTML.Downloader.Agent.NBF Manually, Uninstall Guide for Trojan.HTML.Downloader.Agent.NBF