Is your computer infected by Alfa Defender Pro virus? Is Alfa Defender Pro Fake or genuine? This following article will show you how to safely and quickly remove Alfa Defender Pro by manual way.
What is Alfa Defender Pro? Is it dangerous?
Alfa Defender Pro (alias Alfa Defender Pro 2011) is a fraudulent antispyware program that has an elaborate appearance and looks like legitimate security application, but in fact it’s a sheer scam that is completely useless. Once Alfa Defender Pro gets inside your system, it will mimic a real system repair instrument to show a warning for the compromised computer or its network environment. These warning alerts aim to make you believe that your computer is in dangerous plight and then it will further prompt you to pay for a full version of Alfa Defender Pro to remove the infections if you want to restore your system’s safety. Don’t give your money away to these repulsive scammers. Keep in mind Alfa Defender Pro is a big fraud and you should remove it immediately without any hesitation.
The Image of Alfa Defender Pro as Below:
Alfa Defender Pro has the following harmful Traits
* Alfa Defender Pro is a malicious fake antispyware program
* Alfa Defender Pro may spread via Trojans
* Alfa Defender Pro may display numerous fake security messages
* Alfa Defender Pro may install additional spyware to your computer
* Alfa Defender Pro violates your privacy and compromises your security
* Alfa Defender Pro causes your computer slowing down and even crashing constantly
Can Alfa Defender Pro be deleted by antivirus software?
Many computer users may take it for granted that the antivirus software or antispyware program can relieve their annoyance when infected by Alfa Defender Pro. However, they failed to achieve their anticipated outcome because Alfa Defender Pro can’t be detected by any antivirus completely or it can even disable antivirus’ scanning. In reality, you should know that there is not a perfect anti-virus tool can solve everything because many viruses are created each day and it takes time for anti-virus software to make solutions for the latest viruses. Through continuous study, manual removal is the most effective way to remove Alfa Defender Pro.
Alfa Defender Pro Step-by-Step Manual Removal Instructions
1) Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking:
Restart your computer >> As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap “F8″ key constantly >> Use the arrow keys to highlight the “Safe Mode with Networking” option and then press ENTER >> If you don’t get the Safe Mode with Networking option, please restart the computer again and keep tapping “F8″ key immediately.
2) Stop and remove Alfa Defender Pro associated processes:
3) Locate and delete Alfa Defender Pro associated files:
Alfa Defender Pro.lnk Uninstall Alfa Defender Pro.lnk %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random] %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Local Settings\Application Data\[random].exe %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Local Settings\Temp\[random]
4) Detect and remove Alfa Defender Pro related registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\open\command "(Default)" = '"C:\Documents and Settings\[CurrentUser]\Local Settings\Application Data\[random].exe" -a "%1" %*' HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center "AntiVirusOverride" = '1' HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\safemode\command "(Default)" = '"%LocalAppData%\kdn.exe" -a "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -safe-mode' HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\BrowserEmulation "TLDUpdates" = '1' HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\shell\open\command "(Default)" = '"C:\Documents and Settings\[CurrentUser]\Local Settings\Application Data\[random].exe" -a "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe"' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\exefile\shell\open\command "(Default)" = '"C:\Documents and Settings\[CurrentUser]\Local Settings\Application Data\[random].exee" -a "%1" %*' HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center "FirewallOverride" = '1' HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.exe\shell\open\command "(Default)" = '"C:\Documents and Settings\[CurrentUser]\Local Settings\Application Data\[random].exe" -a "%1" %*'
Recommendation: Manual removal is a complex and hazardous process that may cause irreparable man-made damage to your computer. If you’re not professional, it is recommended that you back up Windows registry first before carrying out the approach. Can’t remove Alfa Defender Pro virus by yourself? Please click to chat with 24/7 online PC experts, your problem will be fixed IMMEDIATELY.
- Get Rid of Mal/Generic-S Easily - How to Remove Mal/Generic-S Manually
- How to Remove Win32/Tnega.AKOR Completely - Win32/Tnega.AKOR Manual Removal Help
- Remove/Uninstall Program:Win32/TopGuide Virus Easily and Comp oletely - Manually Get Ridf Program:Win32/Top Guide
- How to Remove Galileo System Cleaner-Step by Step Guide to Eliminate it Completely
- How To Uninstall Rootkit.Win32.ZAccess.e(Effective Removal Guide)
- Step by Step to Uninstall Cloud Protection Fake Anti-spyware (Manual Removal)
- How to Delete Kozanekozasearchsystem.com Virus - Completely Remove Kozanekozasearchsystem
- How do I Remove quick-search-results.com Website Hijacker (Manual Uninstall Guide)
- Guide to Remove Trojan.Ransomlock.W Virus Manually - Completely Delete Trojan.Ransomlock.W Infection