In these two days, a Trojan named Chiznit is prospering via Internet. Chiznit became famous overnight with its destructive and stubborn characteristics. So are you one of the thousands of its innocent victims? This post will help you learn more about it and provide users a step-by-step guide to manually remove Chiznit. If any question for the removal or the Trojan itself, the backup expert is right here for you.
What Is Chiznit?
Chiznit is a Trojan infection which is masqueraded as a legit codecs, an update to some common software like Adobe Flash or Java or other useful program. You may also get this bug with spam email attachments. Once the penetration, Chiznit will modify system registry entry so that it can be activated with every Windows boo-up. Typically, Chiznit poses big threat to the computer and the associated users like any other stealthy Trojan by capturing key strokes or any other personal data. However, Chiznit has other advanced components to smooth the way for their clans. Undoubtedly, you need to do our utmost to uninstall Chiznit, and the sooner, the better.
To Further Learn about Chiznit
- Chiznit infiltrates into the vulnerable machine without user knowledge.
- Chiznit jeopardizes sensitive data like banking account, the computer ID and so on.
- Chiznit allows remote hackers to take control of the infected computer.
- Chiznit downloads arbitrary files and executes them among which some are part of another malware.
- Chiznit causes redirects of search queries to irrelevant web sites.
How Can You Completely Remove Chiznit?
As mentioned in the beginning, Chiznit is tricky and sophisticated. In fact, it’s so well orchestrated that even reputable antivirus like Norton, Malwarebytes cannot manage to get rid of Chiznit. Anyway, it’s no easy work to pick up all of its files. To make things worse, Chiznit keeps in touch with remote servers to update and repair itself. So the pest proves to be immovable when your restart the computer. Let’s try to fight against the cockroach with manual removal. Below is the detailed steps:
Step 1. Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE to open the Windows Task Manager. Then stop all Chiznit running processes.
Step2. Click on the Processes tab, search for Backdoor.Breut then right-click it and select End Process key.
Step3. Click Start button and select Run. Type regedit into the box and click OK to proceed. Then navigate to delete below registry entries created by Chiznit:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\Load = "%WinDir%\AppPatch\.exe," HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\Load = "%WinDir\AppPatch\([RANDOM CHARACTERS])\.exe\," HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\Run = "%WinDir%\AppPatch\.exe," HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\Run = "%WinDir\AppPatch\([RANDOM CHARACTERS])\.exe\," HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\System = "%WinDir%\AppPatch\.exe," HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\System = "%WinDir\AppPatch\([RANDOM CHARACTERS])\.exe\," HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Userinit = "%WinDir%\AppPatch\.exe," HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Userinit = "%WinDir\AppPatch\([RANDOM CHARACTERS])\.exe\,"
Step4. Search for file like %PROGRAM_FILES%\Chiznit\ and delete it manually.
Notes: If you are still confused with the procedure, please click here to consult a 24/7 online technician.
- How to Get Rid of Trojan.Sirefef.GF Completely – to Manually Remove Trojan.Sirefef.GF
- How to Remove / Uninstall Trojan.Carberp!gen4 Completely
- How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Mediyes.D, Trojan:Win32/Mediyes.D Uninstall Help
- How to Remove services.exe/TROJ_SIREFEF.UV Virus – Sirefef.uv Removal Guides
- Need Help to Remove Trojan.Sirefef.HK – Sirefef.HK Removal Guide
- How to Remove Trojan:Win64/Sirefef.U – to Uninstall Trojan:Win64/Sirefef.U Manually
- Infected with Troj/Sinowal-BQ? How to Remove / Uninstall Troj/Sinowal-BQ Completely
- How to Remove / Unionstall Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AH Completely
- How to Remove / Uninstall SecShieldFraud!gen7 Infection
- Remove Trojan.Win32.Agent.bcn Virus - How to Get Rid of Trojan.Win32.Agent.bcn Permanently
- How to Remove Win32:InstallCore-AX [PUP] Virus Effectively - Win32:InstallCore-AX [PUP] Manual Removal Guide
- Easily Get Rid of XP Total Security 2012 (Manual Removal Guide)
- Cannot Uninstall Worm:Win32/Gamarue.F - Worm:Win32/Gamarue.F Virus Manual Removal
- Uninstall Trojan.PossibleMalware.A Completely, Get Rid of Trojan.PossibleMalware.A Virus
- Remove Trojan TROJ_ARTIEF.ZIGS, TROJ_ARTIEF.ZIGS Uninstall Help
- Cannot Remove Trojan.Dropper.UAJ Virus? - Trojan.Dropper.UAJ Manual Removal
- Remove AlphaVaccine Virus (Fake AlphaVaccine Manual Removal Guide)
- Remove Trojan Win32.Medfos Manually and Completely - Guide to Uninstall Trojan Win32.Medfos Effectively