Are you annoyed with Trojan-sms virus? Do you want to know more about Trojan-sms? Can’t remove it by yourself? In the following post we’ll help you get rid of Trojan-sms completely and safely.
Trojan-sms is a dangerous Trojan infection which usually combines adware and rookit threat to damage your computer. Trojan-sms is generated by Windows Smart Warden which is a phony antivirus cloned from the rogue family. Once inside a PC system, this pest will change the desktop background and show various fake security messages. It’s really very annoying that Trojan-sms interrupts you with numerous pop-up ads for adult or other objectionable web sites. Worse still, Trojan-sms is usually distributed with spam email messages, so you should never open an attachment from an unknown sender unless you are sure it is safe. The last but not the least, Trojan-sms enables the malicious attackers to trace your web browser record and further steal your personal confidential information, like credit card number and all kinds of passwords of your accounts. Get rid of Trojan-sms quickly if it’s found in a compromised system.
Trojan-sms has the following harmful Traits
* Trojan-sms is a nasty Trojan parasite
* Trojan-sms may show fake security & messages
* Trojan-sms may display numerous annoying advertisements
* Trojan-sms may be controlled by a remote person
* Trojan-sms may come with additional spyware
* Trojan-sms violates your privacy and compromises your security
Why I cannot remove Trojan-sms with my antivirus programs?
Many internet users have antivirus programs on their computers but the anti-virus tools can not catch Trojan-sms successfully. This is because Trojan-sms is so stubborn that it can prevent from the scanning of any antivirus software. Instead, it needs a manual removal with expert skills to ensure the complete spyware deletion. To achieve this, you can use the instructions below to remove Trojan-sms from your computer safely and permanently.
Trojan-sms Manual Removal Instructions
1. Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE to open the Windows Task Manager. Then stop all Trojan-sms processes.
2. Click on the Processes tab, search for Trojan-sms then right-click it and select End Process key.
3. Click Start button and select Run. Type regedit into the box and click OK to proceed. Once the Registry Editor is open, search for the registry key “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ Trojan-sms.” Right-click this registry key and select Delete.
4. Search for file like %PROGRAM_FILES%\ Trojan-sms\ and delete it manually.
Manual removal is a complex and hazardous process that may cause irreparable man-made damage to your computer. If you’re not professional, it is recommended that you back up Windows registry first before carrying out the approach. Can’t remove Trojan-sms virus by yourself? Please click to chat with 24/7 online PC experts, your problem will be fixed effectively.
- Remove Troj/Rootkit-KK Completely, Delete Troj/Rootkit-KK Manually
- Cannot Remove Trojan-Banker.Win32.Banbra.atfl Virus? Manual Removal Guide
- Effectively Remove PUP.Bprotector, How to Delete PUP.Bprotector Completely
- How to Delete Trojan Win32/Katslo.A!lnk, Remove Trojan:Win32/Katslo.A!lnk Step by Step
- How to Remove Trojan:JS/BlacoleRef.W, Manually Uninstall Trojan:JS/BlacoleRef.W
- Fixed! How to Remove Rootkit.ZeroAccess Manually in an Effective Way?
- Remove Trojan:JS/Iframe.AY Virus – Completely Delete and Get Rid of Trojan:JS/Iframe.AY
- Uninstall Trojan:JS/Redirector.ID Virus, Learn How to Delete Trojan:JS/Redirector.ID
- How to Remove Trojan.JS.QOS – Guide to Get Rid of Trojan.JS.QOS Easily
- Cannot Uninstall Searchspice.com?- Searchspice.com Virus Manual Removal
- How to Remove Windows Recovery Rogue Software? Windows Recovery Manual Removal Help
- Easily Get Rid of Downloader-CJX.gen.a (Manual Removal Guide)
- How to Remove mmo.wizards101.com Redirect Virus, mmo.wizards101.com Hijacker Removal Guide
- How to Get Rid of Adware.BasicScan, Uninstall Guide
- Cannot Uninstall Trojan.Win32.Genome.yucx?- Trojan.Win32.Genome.yucx Virus Manual Removal
- Guide To Remove Backdoor.Win32.Poison.ckym(Removal Instruction)
- Guide to Remove Backdoor.Win32.Delf.abow Manually (Uninstall Help)
- New Scotland Yards Ukash Virus Blocks My PC - How to Remove it?