Do you encounter with a strange website named Search-fast-results.com? It redirects your browser to its website again and again, which is really annoying. How to get rid of it soon? The guides below would give you an answer.
Understanding Search-fast-results.com redirection virus
A fake web search engine named Search-fast-results.com appears on the internet and annoys many computer users, which is a malicious browser hijacker rather than a search engine as it pretends to be. Once your computer is infected with it, you would find your browser is always hijacked to some certain pages like Search-fast-results.com even though you did not type this domain. Search-fast-results.com boasts itself as a legit web search with the pretty graphics and sensational description, that’s so ridiculous. Just like other redirect viruses, it is often used in shady marketing campaigns. No matter where it comes from, Search-fast-results.com is going to make you crazy if you don’t get rid of it timely.
Search-fast-results.com screenshot as below
Search-fast-results.com is extremely dangerous. Go ahead to remove it immediately
If it’s spontaneous visiting of Search-fast-results.com that you are concerned about, there’s a piece of malcode on your machine that needs your urgent attention. Search.jzip.com would corrupt the system so that your computer runs abnormally. Then you will be taken to its website continually, it will also track your online activities, which may include stealing your information for illegal profits. However, you don’t want to let this thing lurk on your computer. Please remember never input your credit card information at Search-fast-results.com otherwise it may be used by cyber criminals. It is very dangerous and needs to be removed manually immediately to keep your computer safe.
Follow the manual removal instructions below to remove Search-fast-results.com
Step 1: Remove the associated files of Search-fast-results.com：
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\mazuki.dll
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr0.dat
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr1.dat
Step 2: Get rid of the related registry entries of Search-fast-results.com:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” = ’0′
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnonBadCertRecving” = ’0′
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = ’1′
Warn notes: Manual removal is a complex and tedious operation, and any mistakes may cause irrevocable damage for your system. If you have any problem during the Search-fast-results.com removal process, don’t hesitate to contact Online Virus Removal Expert for help.
- How do I Remove this smspuma.com Redirect Virus
- Step by Step to Remove Gooooodsearchsystem.com Redirection Virus Completely
- Remove Windowslivetechsupport.com Malicious Website Manually – Completely Delete Windowslivetechsupport.com Virus
- How can I Get Rid of Expandsearchanswers.com Annoying Browser Hijacker? Step by Step Removal
- Remove www3.directrdr.com Redirent Virus Permanently – Uninstall Hijacker Virus Manually
- Infected by Isearch.whitesmoke.com Website Hijacker – How to Remove it?
- Step By Step to Get Rid of Eminentsearchsystem.com (Redirection Virus Removal Guide)
- Get Rid of Rattlingsearchsystem.com Malicious Website (Manual Removal Instruction)
- Get Rid of blendersearch.com Redirection Virus – Step by Step to Remove blendersearch.com
- How to Delete Trojan:VBS/Phopaiz.A, Quickly Remove Trojan:VBS/Phopaiz.A
- Step By Step to Remove Getanswers.com Malicious Browser Hijacker
- Best Way to Remove Trojan.LinkOptimizer, Easily and Completely
- Is Backdoor.Win32.Agent.bjev Dangerous? Easily Remove Backdoor.Win32.Agent.bjev Completely
- How to Completely Remove BackDoor-CEP.gen.au Virus From Your PC?
- Manually Remove Worm:Win32/Morto.gen!B Virus - Completely Delete and Get Rid of Worm:Win32/Morto.gen!B
- Completely Remove Trojan.Win32.KillAV.fdm Virus (Trojan.Win32.KillAV.fdm Manual Removal)
- Cannot Uninstall Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.k - Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.k Virus Manual Removal
- Adware.PurityScan Virus? Manual Removal Step by Step