XP Security 2011 Description
XP Security 2011 is fraudulent anti-malware application which belongs to one of these so-called “rogues” that use intentional false positives to convince users that their systems have been compromised. Coming from a page redirecting called xp total security 2011 it won’t let you do anything at all, even if you have the full version of anti-virus programs and it didnt remove it or anything. XP Security 2011 displays lots of inexistent or false messages or alerts to make you believed that you have had your security compromised and the only solution is to download its full version to remove all the infections, but in fact it’s a virus with the objective to rip off money from users; therefore, do not hesitate to remove XP Security 2011 by manually to keep your computer from virus/malware.
XP Security 2011 Screenshot
XP Security 2011 is Very Dangerous
XP Security 2011 is a malicious fake antispyware program
XP Security 2011 may spread via Trojans
XP Security 2011 may display numerous fake security messages
XP Security 2011 may install additional spyware to your computer
XP Security 2011 violates your privacy and compromises your security
XP Security 2011 causes your computer slowing down and even crashing constantly.
XP Security 2011 Step-by-Step Manual Removal Instructions
1) The files to be deleted are listed below:
%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\opRSK %UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\pw.exe %UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\MSASCui.exe %UserProfile%\AppData\Local\opRSK %UserProfile%\AppData\Local\pw.exe %UserProfile%\AppData\Local\MSASCui.exe Not
2) The registry entries that need to be removed are as follows:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\pezfile HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\pezfile HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\open\command “(Default)” = "%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\pw.exe” /START “%1″ %* HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\pezfile\shell\open\command “(Default)” = "%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\pw.exe” /START “%1″ %* HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.exe\shell\open\command “(Default)” = "%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\pw.exe” /START “%1″ %* HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\pezfile\shell\open\command “(Default)” = "%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\pw.exe” /START “%1″ %* HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\open\command “(Default)” = "%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\pw.exe” /START “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\safemode\command “(Default)” = "%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\pw.exe” /START “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” -safe-mode HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\shell\open\command “(Default)” = "%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\pw.exe” /START “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center “AntiVirusOverride” = "1″ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center “FirewallOverride” = "1″
Please be aware that you need to be very prudent during the whole removal process, because any mis-operation may permanently damage your system. If you are confused how to do the above steps, you just need click here and get help from Tee Support 24/7 online computer experts to remove XP Security 2011 completely.
- Can't Uninstall Trojan.pirminay Virus? Manual Removal Guide
- Uninstall Backdoor.Turkojan!ct - How to Eliminate Backdoor.Turkojan!ct Manually?
- Remove Windows Basic Antivirus Virus Manually, Delete Fake Windows Basic Antivirus Completely
- Infected With Rootkit Virus.Boot.Defo!E2 - How to Remove Rootkit Virus.Boot.Defo!E2 Manually?
- Remove Backdoor.Gaertob.A - Backdoor.Gaertob.A Manual Removal Help
- How to Remove Backdoor.Win32.Gbot.aeg - Virus Manual Removal Guide
- Effective Method to Remove SecureMyPCScanner Rogue Antivirus (Uninstall Help)
- How to Remove Fake Windows Abnormality Checker Virus? Windows Abnormality Checker Manual Removal Guide
- How to Reomve Exploit:JS/ShellCode.AS, Exploit:JS/ShellCode.AS Uninstall Guides