Does your homepage keep being rerouted to click.livesearchnow.com while searching online? Cannot get rid of click.livesearchnow.com virus with your antivirus software? No worries, this post will teach you how to manually remove click.livesearchnow.com step by step.
What do you know about click.livesearchnow.com virus?
click.livesearchnow.com is a malicious browser hijacker virus that invades your computer without any permission or consent. Once your computer is infected with this redirect virus, it will hijack your browser (such as Google chrome, Firefox, Internet explorer) to its domain. Most commonly, it will redirect your browser to the website: click.livesearchnow.com. Besides, many other unknown webpages will keep popping up, that you cannot stop them at all. This annoying virus may change the default settings of your browser as well as homepage. No matter how hard you tried to restore your settings like before, it won’t be work actually. Moreover, this virus will open parts of system of your computer to remote hackers, so that they can access your computer easily to steal your important data and personal files. That is to say, your personal pictures, business files, or even the information of your credit card and bank card are opened to the attackers. It is a big threat to the safety of your computer that you need to get rid of this kind of browser hijacker virus as soon as possible. However, as it is a tricky one that designed by cyber criminals to escape the detection of antivirus. The only effective way is to remove it manually, so you can follow the manual approach in this post to get rid of click.livesearchnow.com virus completely. If you meet any trouble, please feel free to contact Tee Support certified professionals 24/7 online for the further help.
Screenshot of click.livesearchnow.com
click.livesearchnow.com do harm to your computer
* Slow Computer Performance
* Annoying Pop-Ups
* Taskbar Warnings
* Strange new icons and desktop backgrounds
* Internet Browsing Re-directs and Hijacks
* High Pressure Marketing Tactics to “Purchase Full Version” of software
How to protect your computer from click.livesearchnow.com virus?
- Use a firewall to block all incoming connections from the Internet to services that should not be publicly available. By default, you should deny all incoming connections and only allow services you explicitly want to offer to the outside world.
- Enforce a password policy. Complex passwords make it difficult to crack password files on compromised computers. This helps to prevent or limit damage when a computer is compromised.
- Ensure that programs and users of the computer use the lowest level of privileges necessary to complete a task. When prompted for a root or UAC password, ensure that the program asking for administration-level access is a legitimate application.
- Disable AutoPlay to prevent the automatic launching of executable files on network and removable drives, and disconnect the drives when not required. If write access is not required, enable read-only mode if the option is available.
- Turn off file sharing if not needed. If file sharing is required, use ACLs and password protection to limit access. Disable anonymous access to shared folders. Grant access only to user accounts with strong passwords to folders that must be shared.
How to remove click.livesearchnow.com manually?
Step 1- Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking
Step 2- Reset your Internet Explorer
Open your Internet Explorer -> click Tools -> choose Internet Options -> click Advanced -> choose Reset option -> click Yes to save the change.
Step 3- Disable any suspicious startup items that are made by infections from click.livesearchnow.com
For Windows Xp: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the Run box -> click Ok to open the System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated from click.livesearchnow.com.
For Windows Vista or Windows7: click start menu->type msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated from click.livesearchnow.com.
Step 4- Open Windows Task Manager and close all running processes.
Step 5- Remove these associated Files on your hard drive such as:
Step 6- Open the Registry Editor and delete the following entries:
HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settingsrandom HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionPoliciesExplorerDisallowRun HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRunrandom HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionWinlogon "Shell" = "[random].exe"
Step 7-Restart your computer normally to check whether there is still redirection while browsing.
Video for manual removal guide
Important Note: If you haven’t sufficient expertise in dealing with program files, processes, .dll files and registry entries, it may lead to mistakes damaging your system permanently. If you are not very good at computer, you are recommended to ask help from an online professional expert here to avoid false operation of crashing your computer or from some friends who are very familiar with manual virus removal.
- Being Redirected to Uwavou.com? Learn to Remove Uwavou.com Redirect Virus Manually
- How to Remove Genieo.com Completely – Genieo.com Manual Removal Help
- Step By Step to Remove Getanswers.com Malicious Browser Hijacker
- How to Uninstall Delta Search Toolbar – Removal Guide
- Remove Search.Alot.com Redirect Virus Permanently (Hijacker Manual Removal Guide)
- Remove EReadingSource.com Redirect Virus – How to Remove Hijacker Virus Manually
- Suffering from Fantastigames.metacrawler.com Redirect Virus? Manual Removal Step by Step
- Infected with Yahoo Startnow Virus? Remove Yahoo Startnow Manually Step by Step
- esta4.info? Best esta4.info Virus Manual Removal Help
- How to Delete Trojan:VBS/Phopaiz.A, Quickly Remove Trojan:VBS/Phopaiz.A
- How to Remove Worm:Win32/Morto.F Virus (Uninstall Guide)
- Guide to Remove Great Antispy 2012 Rogue Completely - Great Antispy 2012 Manual Removal Help
- Remove Personal Internet Security 2011 - Best Personal Internet Security 2011 Virus Manual Removal Help
- How to Remove Windows Safety Guarantee Virus? Fake Windows Safety Guarantee Manual Removal
- Remove Backdoor.Win32.Poison.ccad - Guide to Get Rid of Backdoor.Win32.Poison.ccad Easily
- Get Rid of Rootkit.mbr.ssta Virus - Guides to Remove Rootkit.mbr.ssta Completely
- Delete Windows Stability Maximizer Thoroughly - Manual Removal Method
- How to Remove Windows Crashes Deliverer Virus? Fake Windows Crashes Deliverer Manual Removal