Is your computer infected with Windows Processes Accelerator virus? Is Windows Processes Accelerator Fake or genuine? This following article will show you how to safely and quickly remove Windows Processes Accelerator by manual way.
Windows Processes Accelerator Description
Windows Processes Accelerator is a piece of rogue application that aims to swindle you out of your money. Ironically, the first impression that Windows Processes Accelerator tries to give you is to make you believe it is a helpful program for protecting and optimizing your computer. Of course, the truth is different from what Windows Processes Accelerator states. With the help of some Trojan horses, Windows Processes Accelerator can enter into your computer with tiny security holes. Once Windows Processes Accelerator is inside, it will bring annoying computer chaos for you. Windows Processes Accelerator can add several malicious registry entries which will force your computer to run its executable files each time when Windows starts. This means that Windows Processes Accelerator can do all activities on your computer without your operation. When Windows Processes Accelerator shows up on your screen, it pretends to report dangerous computer threats and system errors that need to be fixed quickly. Actually, those problems are non-existing on your machine and this is just a tactic for Windows Processes Accelerator to scare you in order to redirect you to its payment website to pay for the rogueware utility which will harm your computer further. So, if Windows Processes Accelerator appears on your computer, the correct way is to remove this rogue immediately.
Windows Processes Accelerator Screenshot
Windows Processes Accelerator is a Big Threat to Your System
* Windows Processes Accelerator is a malicious fake antispyware program
* Windows Processes Accelerator may spread via Trojans
* Windows Processes Accelerator may display numerous fake security messages
* Windows Processes Accelerator may install additional spyware to your computer
* Windows Processes Accelerator violates your privacy and compromises your security
* Windows Processes Accelerator causes your computer slowing down and even crashing constantly
Can I get rid of Windows Processes Accelerator by my anti-virus tools?
Many computer users may take it for granted that antivirus software or antispyware program can relieve their annoyance when infected with Windows Processes Accelerator. However, they failed to achieve their anticipated results because Windows Processes Accelerator can’t be detected by any antivirus completely or it can even disable antivirus’ scanning. In reality, you should know that there is no perfect anti-virus tool that can solve everything because many viruses are created each day and it takes time for anti-virus software to make solutions for the latest viruses. Through continuous study, professional manual removal is the most effective way to get rid of Windows Processes Accelerator.
How to Remove Windows Processes Accelerator Manually?
1) Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking:
Restart your computer >> As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap “F8″ key constantly >> Use the arrow keys to highlight the “Safe Mode with Networking” option and then press ENTER >> If you don’t get the Safe Mode with Networking option, please restart the computer again and keep tapping “F8″ key immediately.
2) Stop and remove Windows Processes Accelerator associated processes:
[random].exe of Windows Processes Accelerator
3) Locate and delete Windows Processes Accelerator associated files:
%AppData%\NPSWF32.dll %AppData%\Protector-.exe %AppData%\result.db %CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Windows Processes Accelerator.lnk %Desktop%\Windows Processes Accelerator.lnk
4) Detect and remove Windows Processes Accelerator related registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegistryTools” = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin” = 0 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “ConsentPromptBehaviorUser” = 0 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “EnableLUA” = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Inspector” HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings “net” = “2012-4-7_2″ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings “UID” = “ahwohainwk” HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\advxdwin.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\aswRunDll.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\aswUpdSv.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\atcon.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\bidef.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\dvp95.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\inetlnfo.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MSASCui.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ozn695m5.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\rtvscn95.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\tds-3.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\winupdate.exe
Manual removal is a complex and hazardous process that may cause irreparable man-made damage to your computer. If you’re not professional, it is recommended that you back up Windows registry first before carrying out the approach. Can’t remove Windows Processes Accelerator virus by yourself? Please click to chat with 24/7 online PC experts, your problem will be fixed effectively.
- Best Antivirus Software Rogue, Remove Best Antivirus Software Step by Step
- Remove Windows Shielding Utility Fake, Manually Get Rid of Windows Shielding Utility Virus
- Manually Uninstall Windows Error Recovery Virus (Remove Fake Windows Error Recovery Step by Step)
- Remove Windows Interactive Safety Fake Manually, Uninstall Windows Interactive Safety Virus Safely
- Manually Remove Windows Active Guard Fraud, Get Rid of Windows Active Guard Virus
- How to Remove Fake Windows Expert Series Virus? Windows Expert Series Manual Removal Guide
- How to Remove Windows Instant Scanner Virus (Uninstall Fake Windows Instant Scanner Manually)
- How to Remove Windows Be-on-Guard Edition Fake, Windows Be-on-Guard Edition Step by Step Manual Removal
- Troubled by Windows Premium Guard Virus, Remove Fake Windows Premium Guard Manually
- How to Remove Trojan Horse Hider.OMK - Virus Manual Removal Guide
- Remove Worm:Win32/Taterf.gen!E Virus? Manual Removal Step by Step
- Get Rid of Trojan-Downloader.Java.OpenConnection Completely(Removal Instruction)
- Remove http://desktop.toolshomes.com/ Hijacker - How to Get Rid of http://desktop.toolshomes.com/ Permanently
- Remove Virus.CeeInject - How to Get Rid of Virus.CeeInject Completely
- Delete Antivirvip.net Hijacker Thoroughly - Manual Removal Method
- Best Way to Remove Trojan-Banker Win32.Banbra Virus, Step-by-Step Instructions
- Remove Fake Windows Protection Servant - Manual Removal Guide
- Can not Remove Trojan Horse Crypt.AZCW Completely? Trojan Horse Crypt.AZCW Removal Instructions