Is your computer infected with Windows Secure Kit 2011 virus? Is Windows Secure Kit 2011 Fake or genuine? This following article will show you how to safely and quickly remove Windows Secure Kit 2011 by manual way.
Windows Secure Kit 2011 Description
Windows Secure Kit 2011 is a fake online antivirus scanner that displays false scan results and security alerts in order to scare you into purchasing the program. It will bring a serious threat once it invades to your system, using the same way like other rogue programs. Basically, users always get this infection when they’re clicking some malicious ads or visiting some malicious sites, as well as downloading unknown downloaded files. Windows Secure Kit 2011 uses scare tactics, trying to mislead innocent users to purchase the registered version which is pretended as a tool to fix all security related issues. In a word, it is a well-designed hoax which uses fake scanners and even hijacks your browser in order to mess up your system so as to rob your money. Therefore, you should show no mercy and delete Windows Secure Kit 2011 immediately.
Windows Secure Kit 2011 Screenshot:
Windows Secure Kit 2011 is a Big Threat to Your System
* Windows Secure Kit 2011 is a malicious fake antispyware program
* Windows Secure Kit 2011 may spread via Trojans
* Windows Secure Kit 2011 may display numerous fake security messages
* Windows Secure Kit 2011 may install additional spyware to your computer
* Windows Secure Kit 2011violates your privacy and compromises your security
* Windows Secure Kit 2011 causes your computer slowing down and even crashing constantly
Can I get rid of Windows Secure Kit 2011 by my anti-virus tools?
Many computer users may take it for granted that the antivirus software or antispyware program can relieve their annoyance when infected with Windows Secure Kit 2011. However, they failed to achieve their anticipated results because Windows Secure Kit 2011 can’t be detected by any antivirus completely or it can even disable antivirus’ scanning. In reality, you should know that there is no perfect anti-virus tool that can solve everything because many viruses are created each day and it takes time for anti-virus software to make solutions for the latest viruses. Through continuous study, professional manual removal is the most effective way to get rid of Windows Secure Kit 2011.
How to Remove Windows Secure Kit 2011 Manually?
1) Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking:
Restart your computer >> As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap “F8″ key constantly >> Use the arrow keys to highlight the “Safe Mode with Networking” option and then press ENTER >> If you don’t get the Safe Mode with Networking option, please restart the computer again and keep tapping “F8″ key immediately.
2) Locate and delete Windows Secure Kit 2011 associated files:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\[random].exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\02612.exe (virus sample one) C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\Local Settings\Temp\[random].exe C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\4SOEDFRR\setup.exe %System%\drivers\UAC[RANDOM CHARACTERS].sys %AppData%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Windows Secure Kit 2011.lnk %CommonAppData%\79b35\ %CommonAppData%\79b35\HSa76.exe %CommonAppData%\79b35\HSS.ico %CommonAppData%\HSALJNS\ %CommonAppData%\HSALJNS\HSGZLIDJFOS.cfg %Desktop%\Home Security Solutions.lnk %UserProfile%\Recent\ANTIGEN.exe %UserProfile%\Recent\CLSV.drv %UserProfile%\Recent\CLSV.sys %UserProfile%\Recent\ddv.sys %UserProfile%\Recent\eb.dll %UserProfile%\Recent\FW.dll %UserProfile%\Recent\grid.exe %UserProfile%\Recent\kernel32.exe %UserProfile%\Recent\kernel32.tmp %UserProfile%\Recent\pal.exe %UserProfile%\Recent\snl2w.sys %UserProfile%\Recent\std.exe %UserProfile%\Recent\tjd.exe %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Windows Secure Kit 2011.lnk %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Secure Kit 2011.lnk
3) Detect and remove Windows Secure Kit 2011 related registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\[random].exe HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\CustomizeSearch=[site address] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Search Bar=[site address] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\SearchAssistant=[site address] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\[random numbers] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\[random]
Manual removal is a complex and hazardous process that may cause irreparable man-made damage to your computer. If you’re not professional, it is recommended that you back up Windows registry first before carrying out the approach. Can’t remove Windows Secure Kit 2011 virus by yourself? Please click to chat with 24/7 online PC experts, your problem will be fixed effectively.
- Clean up VIHunter Virus Completely – VIHunter Fake Anti-malware Program Manual Removal
- Remove Fake Win 7 Antivirus 2013 Permanently (Manual Removal Guide)
- Bset Way to Uninstall Fake Win 8 Security System ( Manually Removal Guide)
- Remove Windows Internet Booster Virus (Fake Windows Internet Booster Manual Removal)
- How to Remove Fake Windows Pro Web Helper – Guide to Get Rid of Windows Pro Web Helper Easily
- How to Remove Windows Attacks Defender Virus (Uninstall Fake Windows Attacks Defender Manually)
- Remove Home Malware Cleaner Fake, Uninstall Home Malware Cleaner Virus Manually
- Can’t Remove Windows Protection Master Scam – Fake Windows Protection Master Removal
- What to do if Super AV Virus Infects My PC? Super AV Rogue Removal Help
- Best Way to Eliminate Adware.Win32.WhiteSmoke.heu, Easily And Manually
- How to Remove TrojanDownloader:Win32/Kuluoz.A Completely - Step-by-Step Guine on How to Manually Remove TrojanDownloader:Win32/Kuluoz.A
- Easily Get Rid of Windows Easy Transfer (Manual Removal Guide)
- Remove Hijacker Antivirea.com - Best Online Tech Support
- Remove Fake Windows Spyware Protection Virus (Uninstall Guide)
- Effectively Remove Backdoor:Win32/Kelihos.F, Uninstall Backdoor:Win32/Kelihos.F Manually
- How to Remove Trojan Horse Hider.OMK - Virus Manual Removal Guide
- Remove/ Uninstall Worm:Win32/Autorun.gen!AED Virus, Manual Removal Guide
- Remove Windows Shielding Utility Fake, Manually Get Rid of Windows Shielding Utility Virus