Windows Power Expansion Description
Windows Power Expansion is a fake security program that enters your computer through Trojans and software vulnerabilities. This rogue program imitates a system scan and then states that your computer is infected with viruses and has numerous errors. If you want to fix those errors and remove viruses you have to pay for a full version of Windows Power Expansion. Of course, you shouldn’t do that because this program is a scam. It won’t fix any errors simply because they are all fake. Fake scan results are a method to scare you into purchasing the program. You should remove Windows Power Expansion as soon as possible; otherwise it may cause even more problems.
Once Windows Power Expansion is on board, it will display fake alerts stating that your computer in infected with keyloggers and other malicious software. It will rate major components of your system by given scores. They are usually very low. It will also block other programs on your computer randomly and states that they are infected or potentially harmful. Windows Power Expansion is nothing more but a scam. It displays fake error messages and security alerts to make you think that your computer in infected. Then it prompts to pay for a full version of the program to clean up the computer. Do not buy it. Instead, use our removal instructions below to remove Windows Power Expansion manually.
Screenshot of Windows Power Expansion
How to Remove Windows Power Expansion Manually?
1) Locate and delete Windows Power Expansion associated files：
%AppData%\Microsoft\[random].exe %UserProfile%\Desktop\Windows Power Expansion.lnk %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Power Expansion\ %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Power Expansion\Windows Power Expansion.lnk %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Power Expansion\Uninstall Windows Power Expansion.lnk
2) Detect and delete Windows Power Expansion related registry entries：
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\avastui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\egui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = "1"
Please be aware that you need to be very prudent during the whole removal process, because any mis-operation may permanently damage your system. If you are confused how to do the above steps, you just need click here and get help from Tee Support 24/7 online computer experts to remove Windows Power Expansion completely.
- Infected with Trojan.Downloader.Karagany.L Virus? Easily and Effectively Help You Remove/Delete Trojan.Downloader.Karagany.L
- How to Remove Fake Windows Abnormality Checker Virus? Windows Abnormality Checker Manual Removal Guide
- Remove/ Uninstall TrojanSpy:Win32/Bancos.AER Virus, Removal Help
- $100 Fine Charged By Australian Federal Police Ukash Virus? (Manual Removal Guide)
- How to Remove TrojanDownloader:Win32/Kuluoz.A Completely - Step-by-Step Guine on How to Manually Remove TrojanDownloader:Win32/Kuluoz.A
- Best Way to Remove Backdoor:MacOS_X/DevilRobber.A, Easily and Completely
- Effectively Get Rid of Trojan.Broperk- How to Remove Trojan.Broperk Completely
- Remove/ Uninstall Trojan:W32/Patched.UB Fast and Permanently (Manual Removal Guide)
- How to Remove Agent3.AQVA Trojan Virus - Agent3.AQVA Manual Removal Guide