Are you frustrated with Backdoor:Win32/Cycbot.G? What is Backdoor:Win32/Cycbot.G exactly doing on your computer? Is it dangerous? After reading this post, you can get the step-by-step guide to remove Backdoor:Win32/Cycbot.G completely and effectively with no risk.
Backdoor:Win32/Cycbot.G is defined as a highly dangerous backdoor Trojan detected by MSE that runs automatically as system log-in without your knowing. Backdoor:Win32/Cycbot.G gives permission to remote hacker access the compromised system. Like an identified backdoor Trojan, it utilizes tactics to post annoying advertisements, security alerts to bombard computer victims. What’s worse, it is designated to steal confidential data, credit card information, log keystrokes. It also changes your homepage, takes over control your screen, shuts down internet connection and so on. You’re recommended to remove Backdoor:Win32/Cycbot.G quickly upon detection to make your computer safe.
Backdoor:Win32/Cycbot.G Infected Symptoms
* Backdoor:Win32/Cycbot.G is a dangerous Backdoor Trojan horse
* Backdoor:Win32/Cycbot.G may allow intruders to modify your system
* Backdoor:Win32/Cycbot.G may spread additional spyware or malware
* Backdoor:Win32/Cycbot.G may be controlled by a remote person
* Backdoor:Win32/Cycbot.G violates your privacy and compromises your security
* Backdoor:Win32/Cycbot.G may allow access for the remote host by installing hidden FTP server
Backdoor:Win32/Cycbot.G cannot be detected by any Antispyware?
Many internet users have antivirus programs on their computers but the anti-virus tools can not catch Backdoor:Win32/Cycbot.G successfully. This is because Backdoor:Win32/Cycbot.G is so stubborn that it can prevent from the scanning of any antivirus software. Instead, it needs a manual removal with expert skills to ensure the complete spyware deletion. To achieve this, you can use the instructions below to remove Backdoor:Win32/Cycbot.G from your computer safely and permanently.
Backdoor:Win32/Cycbot.G Step-by-Step Manual Removal Instructions
1. Find out the following files relative to Backdoor:Win32/Cycbot.G and then delete them all.
%AppData%\random C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.dll %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.exe(looks like Backdoor:Win32/Cycbot.G) C:\Program Files\ViiKiiDesktopPlugin\ViiKiiDesktopPlugin.exe C:\Windows\system32\SearchIndexer.exe C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
2. Search the following registry entries in your Registry Editor and then remove all of them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “.exe” HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Backdoor:Win32/Cycbot.G” HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Win32\ HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
If you haven’t sufficient expertise in handling virus program files, processes, dll files and registry entries, you will take the risk of messing up your computer and making it crash down finally. If you need online professional tech support, click here to get: 24/7 Online Virus Removal Support.
- How to Removel Backdoor.Win32.Zegost Virus, Backdoor.Win32.Zegost Manual Removal Guide
- How Can I Get Rid of Backdoor.Win32.Agent.bwtk Manually And Completely?
- Easily Get Rid of BackDoor-CEP.gen.cm (Manual Removal Guide)
- How to Remove/ Uninstall Backdoor.Win32.Rbot.gen Thoroughly and Manually in a Flash?
- Delete Backdoor:Win32/Dekara.A Quickly – Remove Backdoor:Win32/Dekara.A Manually
- How to Remove Backdoor.win64.zaccess.aug Manually (Virus Uninstall Instructions)
- Delete Backdoor.Misdat Thoroughly – Learn How to Remove Backdoor.Misdat Manually
- Failed to Remove BackDoor.DaVinci.1? How to Completely Get Rid of BackDoor.DaVinci.1
- Delete Backdoor.Darkmoon!gen6 Thoroughly – Backdoor.Darkmoon!gen6 Manual Removal Method
- How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Tibs.IT Virus - Step by Step to Get Rid Trojan:Win32/Tibs.IT Manually and Permanently
- Guides on How to Manaully Remove get-amazing-results.com Redirect Virus
- How to Remove Essential Cleaner - Virus Manual Removal Guide
- Remove Virus:VBS/Ramnit.gen!A Manually, Get Rid of Virus:VBS/Ramnit.gen!A
- Get Rid of Win32/IRCBot.JXN Manually - Win32/IRCBot.JXN Removal Guide
- Manually Remove W32.Georbot- Permanently Eliminate W32.Georbot
- How do I Remove Antivirii 2011 Virus? Manually Uninstall Antivirii 2011 Fake Anti-virus Applications
- Permanently Clean up Win32/kryptik.zpm - Manual Removal Step by Step
- Remove BOO/TDss.D Virus - How to Get Rid of BOO/TDss.D Permanently