Windows Attacks Preventor keeps popping up on your computer?
Having no clue where did Windows Attacks Preventor come from?
Read this article carefully, you can get the most professional help here.
Is Windows Attacks Preventor legitimate or bogus?
Windows Attacks Preventor is a extremly dangerous virus which has been classified as a rogue program like Windows Threats Destroyer. They have many same features and use the same trick to cheat users’ money. Windows Attacks Preventor is able to get into a targeted system without users’ notice and consents. It will first of all scan the system automatically. After that, it will display numerous fake security alerts and infections on the computer. As we’ve mentioned before, this kind of roguewares just want your money. So, Windows Attacks Preventor will ask you to purchase its product to remove all of those threats. You should not be taken in. The only big threat is Windows Attacks Preventor itself and you need to remove it as soon as possible. In this article, you can follow the removal guide to remove it completely.
Windows Attacks Preventor Screenshot
How did I Get Windows Attacks Preventor Virus on My Computer?
There is not a certain answer about where does this Windows Attacks Preventor Virus come from and how will people get infected. Because many malwares and spywares are everywhere on the internet. They are very savage when they’ve installed in a targeted computer. But there are often some general ways that can make people infected with this virus.
1. Windows Attacks Preventor Virus will often infiltrate a system easily with the help of Trojan horse.
2. Windows Attacks Preventor will also attach itself to some malicious websites and malicious softwares, even the strange emails.
3. When users click on a strange email or download other malicious programs, their computer may have been infected by this annoying Windows Attacks Preventor Virus.
Windows Attacks Preventor Step-by-Step Manual Removal Guides:
Step 1. Open the task manager, locate and highlight all associate files/processes of Windows Attacks Preventor Virus to be deleted/ended:
.exe %AppData%\result.db %CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Windows Attacks Preventor.lnk %Desktop%\Windows Attacks Preventor.lnk
Step 2. Open Registry Editor, and check the malcious registries, then you need to delete all of them:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegedit" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegistryTools" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableTaskMgr" = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "Inspector" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "net" = 2012-3-1_2 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "UID" = "fneqtdmtpi" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_ERROR_PAGE_BYPASS_ZONE_CHECK_FOR_HTTPS_KB954312 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ashCnsnt.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\avxmonitor9x.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\fnrb32.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\mmod.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\oasrv.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\symtray.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\windows Police Pro.exe
Attention: This is a virus deletion release. We do not recommend you do it unless you’re experiencing an issue with that before or you are not computer newbie. You can get assistance with Tee Support experts to avoid any mistakes.
- Guide to Remove Trojan Horse Dropper.Generic6.ANVH, Virus Removal Tool
- Step by Step to Uninstall Fake Windows Stability Guard - Manual Removal Guide
- How to Remove Worm:JS/Morph.A Safely and Easily Without Any Recurring
- Cannot Uninstall Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.k - Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.k Virus Manual Removal
- Need Help to Remove Trojan.Sirefef.HK - Sirefef.HK Removal Guide
- Clean up Rootkit.MBR.Sst.C Virus Fully Step by Step
- Bogema Security 2011 Removal - Easy Steps to Get Rid of This Spyware Now
- Windows Utility Tool Removal - Easy Steps to Delete Windows Utility Tool
- How to Remove Remarkablesearchsystem.com Hijacker Virus (Uninstall Guide)