What is AntiMalware GO? AntiMalware GO Analysis
AntiMalware GO is a fake security program which is cleverly disguised to behave like legitimate Anti-Spyware software. AntiMalware GO displays lots of misleading popup alert messages and fake system scan results to scare users and push them to buying its useless software. It promotes mostly through the use of Trojans, fake online anti-malware scanners, malicious websites, and ads, entering your system secretly without your awareness. When this Virus is on board, it will tell you that your computer is infected with various threats, asking you to purchase its full version in order to remove all the infections. No matter how AntiMalware GO boasts of itself, it will never protect you from cyber threats, for it is a big threat itself and may cause irrevocable damage to your system. Therefore, in order to secure the stability and normal operation of an infected PC, you should show no mercy to this vicious rogue when it is found in your computer. AntiMalware GO prevents from scanning by antivirus application and needs to be removed manually.
AntiMalware GO Screenshot
AntiMalware GO is Very Dangerous
AntiMalware GO is a malicious fake antispyware program
AntiMalware GO may spread via Trojans
AntiMalware GO may display numerous fake security messages
AntiMalware GO may install additional spyware to your computer
AntiMalware GO violates your privacy and compromises your security
AntiMalware GO causes your computer slowing down and even crashing constantly.
How to Manually Remove AntiMalware GO?
1) The files to be deleted are listed below:
2) The registry entries that need to be removed are as follows:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\[random] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random].exe” HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\PhishingFilter “Enabled” = “0″ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyOverride” = “” HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyServer” = “http=127.0.0.1:33440″ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyEnable” = “1″
Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. If you cannot solve the issue with the instructions above or need any other assistance, please ask Tee Support Online Technical Support for help.
- Rootkit.Boot.Sst.a Removal - Easy Steps to Get Rid of Rootkit.Boot.Sst.a Now
- What to Do If clicksor.com Hijacked web browsers - How to Remove / Uninstall clicksor.com Redirect Virus
- How to Remove Trojan Downloader-CJX.gen.j(Removal Instruction)
- How to Remove Virus.DOS.Net_Worm - Uninstall Virus.DOS.Net_Worm Manually
- How to Get Rid of Security certificate pop-up Absolutely
- Delete Backdoor.HareBot Thoroughly - Manual Removal Method
- Remove Advanced PC Shield 2012 Virus (Fake Advanced PC Shield 2012 Manual Removal Guide)
- Easily Get Rid of Searcharena.com hijacker- Search Arena Virus Manual Removal Guide
- Delete Trojan:Win32/EyeStye.N Easily - Step by Step to Remove Trojan:Win32/EyeStye.N